• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Power Rangers Cycling ~OLD THREAD~

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait I missed that, orange roses? sobs I know someone here was wanting them as well ;u; Ill spilt them with her idk
sobs I'm just trying to empty my mail I hate reading all these 'tom nook sent you the item you bought' ughhh

wait I missed that, orange roses? sobs I know someone here was wanting them as well ;u; Ill spilt them with her idk
sobs I'm just trying to empty my mail I hate reading all these 'tom nook sent you the item you bought' ughhh

ahaha i wanteed them as well, but you can take them c:

ill buy them from the retail sectionn

sobs I never knew how many people dislike coco or even jambette until I saw it on tumblr.
Tho I do think this is hilarious omg
tumblr_mqxt0y3SuC1rgrwl5o1_500.gif

That poor bby ; n ;
but omg that is hilarious

Lol defigure offered you some lovely orange roses~

awww yea ;u; I can get them, would you like bells for them ;u;
No need, I will be on my other character's profile, which is Sitala, since I am laying down more paths uvu;;;
I will open my gates in a bit~

Last edited:
okie I'll add you sobs tysm ;u; btw everyone there is a meteor shower in my town if you'd like to make a wish ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back