• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Power Rangers Cycling ~OLD THREAD~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Public announcement: pls donate bush starts and orange roses to the town of Zora ty and have a great day -gives the intercom back to sweetsparks and skips away-

I'm still waiting for the person that is supposed to get my Pekoe to respond D: So no room </3
If she doesn't respond by Wednesday I will post Pekoe here. However I will feel sorta bad because it was supposed to be a trade.
okay c: i'll just keep her just in case for now

Yes, mostly stuff for the house hahaha.
I prefer cyber monday.

It is an awkward color of yellow :'c
The snow is very pretty *______*

I wish somebody would move so I could have space </3
Bam is a jock deer right?

Also, Kid Cat is in my campsite. Take him or leave him?

I'm in need of a jock since Sheldon moved away and Bam is the only one that I like c:

plus the deers are cute

Public announcement: pls donate bush starts and orange roses to the town of Zora ty and have a great day -gives the intercom back to sweetsparks and skips away-

Hahahaha once upon a time I needed bush starts

then I gave up

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay c: i'll just keep her just in case for now

Aww thank you! <3 I love youuuuu <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, mostly stuff for the house hahaha.
I prefer cyber monday.

It is an awkward color of yellow :'c
The snow is very pretty *______*

I've never really looked around on Cyber Monday. I'm lazy <3

Snoooww <3 I plan to take my Senior pictures in the snow <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm in need of a jock since Sheldon moved away and Bam is the only one that I like c:

plus the deers are cute

I don't really like the jock personality, but since robots are super cool I went with Ribbot for my jock.

OMG
tumblr_mnhc2srEmG1s0t58jo2_1280.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

lolol i need bushes and orange roses too

-sets up a massive donation box- ok I think we're ready 8)

@Zoraluv
Oh wait, you want orange roses?
You can come get mine.
I am just trying to get purple and pink ones, but my villagers keep planting yellows every and bam orange roses

I wish i had hybrids or carnations to breed as i cycle.. but the only ones i have are pink and orange cosmos. :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back