• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Power Rangers Cycling ~OLD THREAD~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but if hazumi does not want Stitches he will be first come, first serve. He also MUST be a dreamie.

OMG
tumblr_mnhc2srEmG1s0t58jo2_1280.png

COCO I'm sorry the world is so horrible to you!!

I have Coco in my town, now i'm more determined to find a loving and adoring home for her when she moves

IT'S GOING TO BE OKAY COCO!

Oh, that is right, I did want to try and breed some blue roses on the side ; u ;

They look very cool <3

Right now, I have pink, purple, black, and orange. But yeah, not really liking the orange ones, so Zoraluv can come get them hahah ; u ;

Pretty much all of them. but mainly blue and purple roses i think. those are my favorites.
I'd trade over from my other town, but I only have one ds :c

i can give some regular flowers to breed c:

and 2 blue roses as well c:

Oh, that is right, I did want to try and breed some blue roses on the side ; u ;

They look very cool <3

Right now, I have pink, purple, black, and orange. But yeah, not really liking the orange ones, so Zoraluv can come get them hahah ; u ;
I could give you a couple blue ones once i go onto my main town. c:

sobs I never knew how many people dislike coco or even jambette until I saw it on tumblr.
Tho I do think this is hilarious omg
tumblr_mqxt0y3SuC1rgrwl5o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back