• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Power Rangers Cycling ~OLD THREAD~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the irony strikes lol
Chrissy is asking to move out . Do you want her now or later Sparks?

Oh the irony strikes lol
Chrissy is asking to move out . Do you want her now or later Sparks?

</3 still no reply from the person who wants Pekoe. I know you did have someone else in mind though, so why not ask them? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG!! Really?! Thank you Lunie!!! <3

SweetSpark, I will PM you my FC shortly!!

Alright! :D

Just like the other thread :Nope , hold it . I can still keep Chrissy for you a little while longer . I just find it hard to make a specific villager to move out when I want them to.
I just find it lucky that I get Chrissy to move out on first try :>

LOL, thats exactly what is happening to another friend of mine. She can't get puddles to move out so she can move her last dreamie in.

Thank you so much for holding Chrissy though <3 You are so sweetttt <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pengu, my gates are open! I am Amity from Jail <3

So far I can only see Lolly as my most necessary dreamie .
I guess I will go through to the list of villagers again to make up my mind.
Also you don't need to hold , just make this like many natural cycling thread :>

Phoebe has been adopted!

I KNEW I HAD HEARD THE NAME NOVERIA BEFORE. Now I remember where LOL.

My main town is named Palaven because dem turians <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

So far I can only see Lolly as my most necessary dreamie .
I guess I will go through to the list of villagers again to make up my mind.
Also you don't need to hold , just make this like many natural cycling thread :>

Gahh you are so sweet <3

Last edited:
Congratulation Pengu now you have full dreamie :>

Thank you again for graciously giving her up!! Your kindness won't go unnoticed. <3

so weird seeing you write without your purple text lool

I did not notice that until you pointed it out XD

Haha, I know. Yeah, unless I'm being lazy or trying to get out posts quickly, the purple will be around! :D

Phoebe has been adopted!

I KNEW I HAD HEARD THE NAME NOVERIA BEFORE. Now I remember where LOL.

My main town is named Palaven because dem turians <3

OMG!!! <3 Hee, hee!! I have a pic of Garrus on my lock screen!! Totally my favorite male character from the Mass Effect trilogy!!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!! <3

So far only 2 dreamie Rosie and Cherry in my town , will probably kick villagers out . Just hope don't kick out Chrissy or Lucky by mistake .

OMG!!! <3 Hee, hee!! I have a pic of Garrus on my lock screen!! Totally my favorite male character from the Mass Effect trilogy!!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!! <3

No problem!
AND YES GARRUS IS THE BEST <3 ALSO MY FAV
Like I cant even, he is soooo sweet <3 I have my character wearing an N7 hoodie lol XD

Haha never expected to meet another mass effect fan on an animal crossing site

- - - Post Merge - - -

So far only 2 dreamie Rosie and Cherry in my town , will probably kick villagers out . Just hope don't kick out Chrissy or Lucky by mistake .

Oh? Then you have a lot of dreamies to go <3 I'll make sure to look out for Lolly for youuuu <3

i swear to god if bam is in boxes any time soon im going to cry.

im holding bones for someone ahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back