Cycling Power Rangers Cycling ~OLD THREAD~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried your tactics TTing 3 days instead of 2 and Vic instantly want to move out . :>
He won't tell me when though :<
I think there are some different furniture in Chrissy's house though . Not sure if it is from her old villager or because my town did something .

Last edited:
Tried your tactics TTing 3 days instead of 2 and Vic instantly want to move out . :>
I think there are some different furniture in Chrissy's house though . Not sure if it is from her old villager or because my town did something .

Lol well I am glad you could get someone you didn't want out XD
And I don't mind about the furniture <3

Often I will be clicking too quickly so I don't catch the moving date, when that happens I just quickly go day by day until Isabelle says that someone is in boxes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i swear to god if bam is in boxes any time soon im going to cry.

im holding bones for someone ahah

Gah whatttt D: How long are you holding bones for?

omg, so i have a friend who was looking for sly for agessssss and believe me it was a long time.
when she finally got him she tt'd to get him in her town and it was the last day of the month and when she changed the day she forgot to change the month.

anyways, she tried to tt back to her original date and i told her to go 2 days at a time and she went 3, and then sly moved out.

she stopped play acnl and cried </3

it broke my heart

- - - Post Merge - - -

And im holding bones till the other person can pick him up which is hopefully soon :eek:

Okay you officially make me scared of TTing :>
Time to go day by day now :>

Okay you officially make me scared of TTing :>
Time to go day by day now :>

Haha once you get the hang of it, its not so bad. I haven't had any TTing mistakes in this town, except when nobody told me Vic was moving out and showed up in boxes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

its been a month and she hasnt been in her town :O

and shes done so much to it as well...

Aww </3 she could cycle 16 people out?
Or I guess start over and get Sly...

- - - Post Merge - - -

hopefully its today :eek:

please dont tell me that bam is in boxes..

Nope no Bam in the boxes right now <3

Last edited:
she cant be bothered cycling 16 villagers, and she doesnt want to restart cose she has every single dlc and about 100 milliion bells :eek:

So much frilly dress to choose :>
I also don't want villager to wear some other town's design so I get on youtube,look for some clothing guide and at least copy their design pixel by pixel so I can put them on the mannequinn

I want to draw Ruby and coco holding axes, criss cross from each other. They are like sisters in my town omg Ruby now says "Doyoing!" and Coco now says "Lil ears" omg

zozo's thats an adorable nick name omg

Also axes cuz ruby and coco remind me of killers idk and people always say they're scary. tbh I fund them adorbs ;u;

Small question:There can only be one moving villager at a time right?I am pretty sure it is right but just want to make sure .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back