• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Power Rangers Cycling ~OLD THREAD~

Status
Not open for further replies.
no I wasn't OTL I love frogs idec /ugly sobs/ and jambette is so ugly she's adorbs TwT
ALSO I WAS DOING PATHS ALL DAY I FORGOT RUBY ASKED FOR SIGNATURES D:

You can come to my town to get them while Jason picks up Bunnie :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks!! I'll add u now :)

My gates are open! :D
I'm Amity from Jail

Last edited:
I have decided to reserve Stitches for hazumi

I am very sorry to those of you who may be lurking for him. However, hazumi is the only person so far to have expressed interest in stitches, AND have him as her dreamie.

Not only that, but hazumi is a cycler herself. I believe she deserves Stitches more then anybody.

Again, I apologize for not making this clear sooner. I normally would not do reserves, and I had a hard time deciding this. However, hazumi has been very kind to me, and being a cycler herself she has given many people their dreamies (I even saw Punchy on her list!) and she deserves first dibs on Stitches.

If she happens to get Stitches before mine moves out, he is once again first come, first serve.

If you ever chance upon Tammi the monkey can u help me to get her in? :)

Have been looking around and it seems like no one brought her into their town for cycling :(

If you ever chance upon Tammi the monkey can u help me to get her in? :)

Have been looking around and it seems like no one brought her into their town for cycling :(

Sure! I will write that down somewhere...
"MAKE SURE TO PICK UP TAMMI IF YOU SEE HER FOOL"

I think that is a good reminder note.

- - - Post Merge - - -

naww hazumi deserve stitches a lot <3

<3 I think so to

Sure! I will write that down somewhere...
"MAKE SURE TO PICK UP TAMMI IF YOU SEE HER FOOL"

I think that is a good reminder note.

- - - Post Merge - - -

<3 I think so to

Haha! Tammi is a rare monkey, though my little sis find her weird looking but she is 1 of my favorite :D

Chow has moved in!
I seemed to have picked him up from Vience <3

284px-Chow_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back