• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Power Rangers Cycling ~OLD THREAD~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you will be able to pick up villagers from other town randomly? Wow lol

You must have had him in your void :D Not really to sure how those work but I guess you can indeed pick up from wi-fi!

- - - Post Merge - - -

c: /stalk

HIIIII <3 ahh people are coming to see me, I am so happy! <3

If thats the case then someone may be lucky to pick up static since he is in my void too...

I accidentally lost static and was so sad about it sigh.....

You must have had him in your void :D Not really to sure how those work but I guess you can indeed pick up from wi-fi!

- - - Post Merge - - -

HIIIII <3 ahh people are coming to see me, I am so happy! <3
Pfft you're the first person i've really talked to on here. Course I'll stalk you <3 c;
You're never getting rid of me now. muahahhahhaaha..... :rolleyes:

Ah yes, I am finally home ; u ;
I was out shopping today, so while I rested, I redid my town ahhaha
It looks horrid with the autumn grass, but it will snow soon, so I am not worried.

If thats the case then someone may be lucky to pick up static since he is in my void too...

I accidentally lost static and was so sad about it sigh.....

D: AW! Well hopefully you can cycle out 16 villagers and get him back!

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY UGLY FROG ;U; I'm dreading the whole TT-ing process but somedays I go a day ahead and a day back and there's always someone wanting to move out tbh

Pfft you're the first person i've really talked to on here. Course I'll stalk you <3 c;
You're never getting rid of me now. muahahhahhaaha..... :rolleyes:

Aww well I am so happy to be your first~

I've always wanted a stalker

- - - Post Merge - - -

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY UGLY FROG ;U; I'm dreading the whole TT-ing process but somedays I go a day ahead and a day back and there's always someone wanting to move out tbh

TTing is my favorite sport

Yes hopefully I can get him back..

Now Venice is filled with all scary villagers, only 3 out of 9 villagers are friends to us haha.

Ah yes, I am finally home ; u ;
I was out shopping today, so while I rested, I redid my town ahhaha
It looks horrid with the autumn grass, but it will snow soon, so I am not worried.

OOooo black friday shopping! Did you get anything good?

Most people don't really like the autumn grass, and... I didn't think it was too bad?
Just.. not great XD
SNOW IS SO PRETTY

Aww well I am so happy to be your first~

I've always wanted a stalker

- - - Post Merge - - -

TTing is my favorite sport

I've got 9 villagers now. Now Chrissy just has to ping and she's yours. c;
(If you have space. If you don't , I can hold her off)

I've got 9 villagers now. Now Chrissy just has to ping and she's yours. c;
(If you have space. If you don't , I can hold her off)

I'm still waiting for the person that is supposed to get my Pekoe to respond D: So no room </3
If she doesn't respond by Wednesday I will post Pekoe here. However I will feel sorta bad because it was supposed to be a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back