• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

PRE-SHOW DISCUSSION: Animal Crossing 3DS Nintendo Direct (October 5th)

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
logo.png

http://ac3dsblog.com/2012/10/02/animal-crossing-focused-nintendo-direct-coming-october-5th/

We've known this was coming for a little while now but here's the official date and time!

October 5th at 8pm Japan Time from what I can tell... Working on time zone conversions and a blog post as I speak.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/egdj/direct20121005/index.html

Last edited:
Ohoho, yes, finally! The day has come, gentlemen! This...this is getting exciting. And I can't wait much more, to be honest with you.

EDIT: Just real quick, where did you get this from?

AAAGH!!!! Little more than a month until Japan's release date! Get ready for a LOT of new info!!!

Well, I hope there is info this Nintendo Direct... If there isn't there will be some for Japan soon.

I would LOVE another Round Table discussion!

OMG Im getting sooo excited. I wish we'd get info about our release date soon but still this is exciting!

Cool so this is probably like somewhere between 6pm-10pm my time. Alright sounds cool

9pm for me. Defs should be able to tune in, yay

Last edited:
I really can't wait for this ouo I'm somewhat surprised they haven't had one specifically for AC3DS since it's been in development for a while, but with all of the content, it's not surprising. I can't wait to find out what the hullabaloo is about c:

I'm also very excited! :) They may have some really cool surprises left, even though the game is full of it already!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am not at home for some days when the new Nintendo Direct is released!
And I am too ashamed of watching the Nintendo Direct at my cousins house when she might see me. :D

:( It'll be on at about four in the morning for me i think. I guess I'll have to catch up the next day. Can't wait, though- maybe we'll get some more new images for the magazines to use instead of old pics! lol :)

I need help figuring this out. :(
If it's showing at 8:00pm in Japan, on the 5th...
I live in Oklahoma. What time, and what day will it be showing where I am?
I think there's maybe a 15 hour time difference, but... I don't know if that means I can tune in the morning of the 5th at 5am, or if it's the opposite and I'll have to wait until the 6th... argh!

YES YES YES! So excited!

Too bad it's 7am for me, I wake up at 7:30... I'll try waking up earlier...

Last edited:
I need help figuring this out. :(
If it's showing at 8:00pm in Japan, on the 5th...
I live in Oklahoma. What time, and what day will it be showing where I am?
I think there's maybe a 15 hour time difference, but... I don't know if that means I can tune in the morning of the 5th at 5am, or if it's the opposite and I'll have to wait until the 6th... argh!

Hey, I live there, too! Oh-so-unfortunately.

And yeah, it will probably happen really early in the morning for us. Which means I won't be watching it live - I need sleep. I don't see how it's so special to watch it live anyway.

Watching it live lets you see it sooner, I don't mind waiting to watch it, but then just when you wake up/get home from school which ever scenario you're in, there is like all this new info being discussed and you're sorta outta the loop for a bit.

6 AM for me. Curses! I'll be fixing breakfast and getting ready for work. I'll just wait for the info to come out after, I guess! :D

It will be at 12pm for me.....

i got school then,

DARN IT! I'm in school during that time (well, on the bus)! And I don't think I can schedule a set time where my computer will record it, unless I leave my computer on all day, but even then I don't think it would work. And I really wanted to watch it live!

Back