• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

PRE-SHOW DISCUSSION: Animal Crossing 3DS Nintendo Direct (October 5th)

Oh my gosh I didn't release!! Even tho the screen has pictures of Animal Crossing on it.. oops

So many people up so early (1/4am) where are you guys from? Plus it's a school day. I know some of TBT users are out of school but still, are some of you skipping?

Okay guys, I'm gonna make a new thread in about 10 minute just before it starts to separate all the pre-show clutter here. Will post a link here when I do!

Starts at 7am here, and I'm doing my best to get the translation out before noon :)

Should be a fun day. MAYBE SENPAI WILL NOTICE ME. :blush:

Im so glad I live in England haha you guys up at 5am and it starts at 12pm here.

Starts at 7am here, and I'm doing my best to get the translation out before noon :)

Should be a fun day. MAYBE SENPAI WILL NOTICE ME. :blush:
Okay guys, I'm gonna make a new thread in about 10 minute just before it starts to separate all the pre-show clutter here. Will post a link here when I do!

thx bb's u r both cute & noicee ^^

Yeah its rough being up right now. still up from last night.... almost 4am here. I live in VANCOUVER CANADA :p Wish I was in Europe or Australia... OR JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But alas, it is animal crossing. I am willing to stay awake. I've been waiting for this moment since E3 2010 when they first announced this game!!! We are going to learn sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah its rough being up right now. still up from last night.... almost 4am here. I live in VANCOUVER CANADA :p Wish I was in Europe or Australia... OR JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But alas, it is animal crossing. I am willing to stay awake. I've been waiting for this moment since E3 2010 when they first announced this game!!! We are going to learn sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know right its so exciting :D

Back