• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

PRE-SHOW DISCUSSION: Animal Crossing 3DS Nintendo Direct (October 5th)

It's at 4Am for me... It's definitely outta the way...
I'll take screenshots.

Watching it live lets you see it sooner, I don't mind waiting to watch it, but then just when you wake up/get home from school which ever scenario you're in, there is like all this new info being discussed and you're sorta outta the loop for a bit.

It really doesn't matter that it's sooner if I'm not even awake when it airs. There's a quick turn-around on the internet these days and I"ll be able to see what I need to see very easily.

May I just ask, who will actually be watching it live?

It's airing at 8 AM for me...don't think I can do that. I might be up because I currently have the flu and can't sleep all that well, though. Then again, even if I am up I doubt the first thing I'm going to do is jump out of bed to go watch it. D:

May I just ask, who will actually be watching it live?

I know I will. Sure, 4AM is early, but it's out of the way of the day. I don't have to get up until 9 anyways~
Plus there's that european ND tommorow at 6 PM.

I've got an acquaintance that is translating as it's going on. Then we'll both be releasing translations.

Dang it's at 7am for me... that'll be while i get ready for school. I have to leave at 8, it won't be an hour long will it?
And if so, will anyone have it up or will there be links to watch it somewhere later on in the day if i miss it?

Dang it's at 7am for me... that'll be while i get ready for school. I have to leave at 8, it won't be an hour long will it?
And if so, will anyone have it up or will there be links to watch it somewhere later on in the day if i miss it?

I will be uploading the full video onto accityfolk in the morning.

Wow, Considering this is in like 3 1/2 hours I'm surprised this thread is so quiet...

It's 3:38 in the morning here, and the rest of NA is only a couple of hours behind. I'd say that's the quietness is due to that.

5:48pm here LOL!

but like gallows said, everyone is in timezones where it is late/very early, so that's why it's so quiet. When it's like an hour prior expect this to pick up

5th. Bidoof is only 30 minutes off JST I think.

(Australia has way too many freaking time zones)

EDIT: Nevermind, he's one hour off JST.

----

By the way, do you guys think I should start a new thread just before it starts? So this pre-show discussion doesn't get mixed with actual information from the show for those who view the thread later.

Last edited:
Back