• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

PRE-SHOW DISCUSSION: Animal Crossing 3DS Nintendo Direct (October 5th)

Hi dnrg, It's funny talking to you on 2 different sites... (Samster98) :p

Yeah! ;)
--------

Anyways, I hope that at the end of the Presentation, Iwata tells us Japan's release date (again) and then Tells us the NA and EU Dates! We can always hope! xD
Also, I found a relevant image on NeoGAF, I thought I would share: http://i.imgur.com/fwxf2.jpg

5th. Bidoof is only 30 minutes off JST I think.

(Australia has way too many freaking time zones)

EDIT: Nevermind, he's one hour off JST.

----

By the way, do you guys think I should start a new thread just before it starts? So this pre-show discussion doesn't get mixed with actual information from the show for those who view the thread later.

But aren't you just going to make a new thread after it finishes?

I think a new thread before it starts, or a new thread when it finishes.

You've usually made the thread once it finished, but a change wouldn't hurt.

TL;DR - irdc as long as there's a new thread

@Gallows; yeah the 5th

Also, I found a relevant image on NeoGAF, I thought I would share: http://i.imgur.com/fwxf2.jpg

Hahaha, I just saw that on NeoGAF myself. I'm FearMyWrench on there if you see me post.

But aren't you just going to make a new thread after it finishes?

I think a new thread before it starts, or a new thread when it finishes.

You've usually made the thread once it finished, but a change wouldn't hurt.

TL;DR - irdc as long as there's a new thread

Hmm, good point. I don't really know which one is better. Thoughts anyone?

Last edited:
Personally, I'd make the thread after it airs.

I agree with Bidoof.

, I really wish the AC3DS XL was light green or something, I dunno... It seems a bit... plain? :confused:

You mean after it's over? I was going more for when it starts but if it's what you guys think I'm cool with that too.

Also, I like the white with icons but I guess we all can't agree. :p

Yeah after it airs.
Idk though, like each one has its pros and cons, but I like making it after it airs because that's what you've done in the past so I like it that way. But seriously, it's up to you :)

Yeah after it airs.
Idk though, like each one has its pros and cons, but I like making it after it airs because that's what you've done in the past so I like it that way. But seriously, it's up to you :)

I'll think about it, still 2 hours away.

Anyway, what's everyone doing in the meantime while we wait? Myself? I'm raging at New Super Mario Bros 2.

Me? I'm chewing my fingers off with excitement and playing City Folk! :rolleyes:

I am watching Keroro Gunso! My favorite anime... and reading Kuroshuitsuji! (Had to put an extra U because it spells out a swear word in the middle. T.T)

ny8Mi.png

Loaded up AC Gamecube just for the heck of it...

The early morning music is so good.

Hi! Yes, I've been visiting quite frequently but as the ND is happening soon, I thought now would be the best time to finally sign up. Its almost 3am here in Vancouver. Pretty sleepy, BUT I MUST STAY UP! I am super excited!!!! I am one of the co-creators of the first english AC fansite www.animalxing.com. I worked on it back in 2002 before the first game launched here in America/Canada. I remember reading the announcement that Nintendo of America was finally going to localize the game, which was then called Animal Forest +. :p

For me, glee started like 20 minutes ago at 7:30 (Michael Jackson episode repeat!!), that'll take me through to 8:30, then I have half hour left, which I'll probably have a shower or some dinner, idc half hour isn't that much to wait.

Hi! Yes, I've been visiting quite frequently but as the ND is happening soon, I thought now would be the best time to finally sign up. Its almost 3am here in Vancouver. Pretty sleepy, BUT I MUST STAY UP! I am super excited!!!! I am one of the co-creators of the first english AC fansite www.animalxing.com. I worked on it back in 2002 before the first game launched here in America/Canada. I remember reading the announcement that Nintendo of America was finally going to localize the game, which was then called Animal Forest +. :p
Hey! I live in Puyallup! xP
Yes, I was too excited to sleep!

Vancouver? I'm from Victoria right across the water! :) Unless you mean Vancouver, WA. :(

Also, wow AXA... Way back in the day (like 2004) I used your site for information all the time. Lots of respect to you and everyone else who was originally part of that site.

Back