• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

QR Code websites

I think I been going nuts. I been saving QR codes a whiles. I really hope we can all share them and use them all over the world!

Over 660 files of clothes, patterns and paths here. I'm hoping all of this collecting doesn't go to waste.

QRcute
This is the only one I know of besides the qr tag on tumblr. I have a folder on my computer filled with QR codes at the moment :p

I also have QRCUTE saved and a folder for the QR codes.
I'll probably only use a few, but it's all great inspiration! I can't wait to make use of them and make my own designs!

I like your idea, Hai, most clothing blogs are 95% girls clothes. I'm not a guy but it seems to be very convenient for the male players :)

I was wondering... is it not possible to design pants? I mean you canno share pants via QR codes? Haven't seen any so far :/

hey everyone
I just made this blog where I will post and reblog all the QR codes for men's fashion

http://newleaf-mensfashion.tumblr.com

I've gotta say, I am so happy you made this. I find it impossible to find inspiration to make men's clothes. Being a girl I have a lot of trouble thinking about what kind of outfits men would wear. Plus I don't really like copying outfits from shows and video games all that often, and that would be what I'd be doing with men's clothes otherwise. xD I still might have trouble making up something when I get the game, but at least I'll be able to look at examples of what other people have done!

It would be cool if we could make pants and shoes. I wish also hats. Piecing together a hat would be fun!
man I look at all these outfits and wonder how crappy minewill be:( these people got skills!

It would be cool if we could make pants and shoes. I wish also hats. Piecing together a hat would be fun!
man I look at all these outfits and wonder how crappy minewill be:( these people got skills!

You can make hats, the one with two horns like in the other animal crossings and you can also make a normal hat. There might be another one like a cap but idk

Back