• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

QR Code websites

http://newleafpatterns.tumblr.com/
^ I'm really liking that one. It's mostly clothing. There are several (awesome!) patterns I haven't seen before, though. I'm LOVING the Nook and Totoro!

Speaking of, has anyone found any other neat Totoro patterns? I've only found a few so far.
I'm also on the search for anything Doctor Who or Disney-related. I haven't had much luck and don't know how to search for anything specific.

You guys are awesome, i love how everyone in this fandom is like family, we all help each other out and act like one big family..I love this fandom and the people in it!

These are all so awesome! Although I do feel a bit sad when I see so many really great patterns for females to wear and only a few for guys to wear.... But I suppose it isn't really a guy oriented game, or at least where fashion is concerned.

There was a fantastic one of Celeste's outfit on nayanikki and I only saved the link rather than screenshotting the codes. I went back today to have a look and everything is gone! :'(

there is a QR code app for animal crossing on IOS devices you can inject your own photo and it makes it into a pixel art print with a QR card to scan

Back