• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Questions about Re-Tail?

Ukue

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hey, all. I've been looking around on multiple sites and I can't get a straight answer on the specifics of Re-Tail anywhere. I'm hoping you guys can clarify some things.

First, can normal NPC villagers put stuff in Re-Tail, besides what the shop starts out with? Or am I the only one that can sell stuff in there?

Second, the only way for other players to buy stuff from my Re-Tail is to visit my town and physically go there, correct?

Thank you if you can help me on this, guys.

Hey, all. I've been looking around on multiple sites and I can't get a straight answer on the specifics of Re-Tail anywhere. I'm hoping you guys can clarify some things.

First, can normal NPC villagers put stuff in Re-Tail, besides what the shop starts out with? Or am I the only one that can sell stuff in there?

Second, the only way for other players to buy stuff from my Re-Tail is to visit my town and physically go there, correct?

Thank you if you can help me on this, guys.

1. The animals can put stuff up for sale, wifi visitors cannot

2. Yes, people have to physically be at your store to buy the item

Back