• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway {RAFFLE} <3 Marshal <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to enter, sulky~
I have a drawing I made of him in my signature ^^

I'd like to enter, sulky~
I have a drawing I made of him in my signature ^^
I like the idea you had for that drawing. To me, Marshal's looking at that sign like "Huh? Pfft. A'ight, then, I guess so."

Last edited:
2nteclz.jpg

Here's a drawing of the sulky little Squirrel I did a while back. I hope it still counts. If not, I can draw a second picture. :)

Update on my entry:

Since a cycler here at TBT was so generous in giving me my other "dreamie," Erik, I would like to withdraw my entry, since my village is now at ten villagers. Even so, thank you so much for this giveaway, and if I ever have an opening again I'm sure more opportunities will arise to get Marshal. For now, good luck to the other participants, and congratulations to whoever has the opportunity to get Marshal to move in.

Update on my entry:

Since a cycler here at TBT was so generous in giving me my other "dreamie," Erik, I would like to withdraw my entry, since my village is now at ten villagers. Even so, thank you so much for this giveaway, and if I ever have an opening again I'm sure more opportunities will arise to get Marshal. For now, good luck to the other participants, and congratulations to whoever has the opportunity to get Marshal to move in.
Thank you for letting me know! :) the raffle doesn't for a couple days though so if you happen to get a space by the ending time, you can still enter c: congrats on Erik! :D

Sulky My dreamie proof is in yulaldies signature shop since I'm using my phone I cant attatch it is this enough proof
If so I'm entering

Sulky My dreamie proof is in yulaldies signature shop since I'm using my phone I cant attatch it is this enough proof
If so I'm entering
I'll count your entry if you can send me a link to the shop and if your post on the signature thread was made before you posted here. c:

Last edited:
Sulky!

I wish I could draw that little fellow
Cause he is as sweet as a marshmallow!

Until we are together,
I will think of you forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back