• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway {RAFFLE} <3 Marshal <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sulky My dreamie proof is in yulaldies signature shop since I'm using my
phone I cant attatch it is this enough proof
If so I'm entering

I'll count your entry if you can send me a link to the shop and if your post on the signature thread was made before you posted here. c:
Ok I don't know how to send you a link so just type Yulaldie in the search and you should find her signature shop

Sulky!

marshal2.jpg

Sulky is as sulky does~

Also, I made this in paint for a second entry :3

sulky.jpg

Here is the pic of marshal: <3
EDIT: wooops wrong picture ;-; where did I save that marshal picture?

Last edited:
I would like to join as well!!! <3

marshal3yfz5cg49ro.jpg

Good luck everyone! Sulky ~

Marshal the truth is I always wanted you here but... I couldn't ask you. I have seen you so many times in so many places yet I was never able to tell you how I felt. If you could look into my mind you would understand just how much I want you. You stole my heart the first time we met, but I couldn't even get you to visit me. Are you running away from me? Do I scare you? Well now is your chance to prove to me once and for all just how you feel about me!

Sulky :)

Marshal belongs in my town because his cute little emo bangs and rosy cheeks coupled with his suave attitude will make all the girls in my town go crazy. ;) Plus, Julian needs some competition for most fabulous. Marshal's sense of style is just the thing to topple Julian from his fashion podium!

A lot of the entries don't have dreamie proof >< I'm not gonna say who, but I've found at least 5 that don't qualify. Please read the rules, guys! And if you have him under dreamies in either text or an image, don't worry, I'm not talking about you :)

I reallyyy want Marshal.. sulky.. </3

Story: Once upon a time, there was a girl named Becca. She loved this villager named Marshal but he was so popular that she hardly has the chance to win him from auctions, raffles, etc. One day, she saw someone was in the campsite. "Hmm.. why not check who it is?" she thinks. As she enters the campsite, she sees Marshal. The villager she has wanted for awhile now. After 20 minutes after trying to invite him in, she realizes she has 10 villagers. Instantly, she cries for 10 minutes thinking how hard it will be to get him. She walks out of the campsite and is heartbroken for the rest of the week. Don't make me sad, Marshal.. :')

A lot of the entries don't have dreamie proof >< I'm not gonna say who, but I've found at least 5 that don't qualify. Please read the rules, guys! And if you have him under dreamies in either text or an image, don't worry, I'm not talking about you :)

I hope mine isn't one because mine is hidden inside the spoiler in my signature.

I'll allow it as long as you use random.org and don't choose favorites c: that's very sweet of you! I agree that he's worth it :) I actually have him on my main and love him to death.
Ok! I'll be sure to do that before the contest ends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back