• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway {RAFFLE} <3 Marshal <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sulky! And a paragraph as to why I want him:

I don't just want Marshal because he's cute. I mean, I'll admit he is pretty adorable, but I like how unique he is. I mean, he might seem to be like any other smug character, but he has those more personal details to him as well. For instance, his obsession with his hair haha. Anyways, he's my last dreamy and I'm determined to get him to move into my town. ^-^

Here's my extra entry for someone :)
image.jpg
Just a quick sketchy, cause I'm working on my Fauna drawing
I'll be deciding who gets the extra entry near the end of the raffle, that way more people have time to enter :)
(And upside down BECUZ reasons, I'll fix it later)

Last edited:
"Sulky". My sister just started playing New Leaf and I want to surprise her with a new villager c:. Marshal's been always one of my dreamies but my town's already full at the moment XD. so I think its best that my sister takes him ;). Who doesn't want a super cute squirrel?? lol \m/

I'd like Marshal because he's an ultra-cute, sulky little marshmallow squirrel who'd be a lovely neighbor in my food-themed town. I've only recently taken an interest in him, because I didn't realize he was marshmallow-themed until a few days ago when someone mentioned it somewhere on the forums lol. But now.. I'm so curious about him. Everyone seems to love him. I've never talked to him in-game, but it feels like he's an ACNL celebrity, lol. I'd like him to be my smug food neighbor, in any case! Despite his popularity and absurdly high price, I'll quest after him for as long as it takes :)

I recently got Marshal so I withdraw my entry but i do hope you liked my story goodluck He is worth the struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back