• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway {RAFFLE} <3 Marshal <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I want Marshal? Well I'm kind of new to animal crossing, but I knew from the moment I saw him that he was my favourite squirrel. I would love him even if he wasn't a popular villager. He's just so cute. He also reminds me a lot of Chaud Blaze (the guy in my icon) who is one of my all-time favourite characters. Getting Marshal is VERY important to me, and I've even tried many times to get him on forums or from blogs that trade villagers. If I ever had him in my town, he'd be a permanent resident and I'd play new leaf every day to check up on him.

Sulky!

Sulky
Why I need Marshal well at first my friend had Marshal and I didn't like him but when I saw him more I started to see his cuteness after that happened I started to become obsessed with him for example my username !^_^

I'd like Marshal because he is an adorable sulky tsundere squirrel and my town is seriously lacking in smugs!

The raffle ends at 5 pm but Marshal may not be ready at that time, just a heads up!! I'm gonna start TTing him out tomorrow (I haven't thus far in order to preserve him while I cycle) so if you win please be understanding of this c: he will be out in no more than two hours after the raffle ends though.

I am going to remain "SULKY" until I can get this delicious little character into my village!

Here is my letter:
Dearest Rileypie,
Marshall is my favorite Dreamie! I don't care if he is smug and a little snooty. He will fit into my town just perfectly and will find a forever home here. It would be so wonderful to win him in this raffle, but if it is not to be, I will just keep on dreaming about his white, fluffy tailed little squirrel butt! LOL
Thanks for making this raffle!
I remain wishfully yours,
Mayor Penelope of Tubetown

Marshal, what can I say about this adorable little squirrel? I know he always seems like he's annoyed or angry, but he makes me so happy! He's just so cute, I can't help but smile when I see him. I think he and Ankha would get along quite nicely to be honest. She needs a friend in town :c He totally fits with the whole theme/style of my town so it would also be perfect! I was searching for him a long time ago and never had any luck so I sort of gave up, but I recent;y decided to start searching for him again. Maybe I'll have better luck this time, I hope! I have already found the perfect spot for his home and I will spend hours plotting him until he is in the right spot. It'll be worth it because Marshal will be in my town for good. He and I will be very happy in Twinleaf. Even if I don't get him from this giveaway, I won't ever stop my search! Sulky~

Tysm for doing this, you're too sweet ;w; <3

Hello, can you please take me off the list as someone let me adopt Marshal! My dream has came true! Thank you for fulfilling someone else's dream here!

Sulky!

Why do I have him as a dreamie? Considering his looks I cannot imagine anyone NOT wanting his face in their town. Ohhhh man he is so adorable I could literally just snuggle him okay. <3 That is my reasoning yessss.

Hey! I will be asleep when this ends, so if I win please may you hold?

Well, i want him because he's one of my favorite villagers ever! (after Julian of course, but he shouldn't count because he's a unicorn c: ) He's also food-based and food-based villagers are the best
Sulky Marshmallows for the win xD

Last edited:
I'll try anyway even if my account is still fresh but... I'm searching him from more than one month already and I still can't find him anywhere. I tried to win giveaways and I've tried to trade everything I could to get him but nothing. I really want marshal, he's cute! :c

Last edited:
Sulky ♡
I'd really like Marshal, not because he's super popular, or even because he's cute. The reason I want him, is because he reminds me of my best friend; short, sweet and adorable. I don't get to see my friend often, and won't be able to see him for around six weeks, due to moving away, and staying at my grans until we can move into our new house, so having Marshal running around my town will be like having my friend around. ^w^

Also, I hope my signature and profile are dreamie proof enough, because I can't get on a computer to make a signature for myself. (I use my Wii U x3) Thank you, and I understand if my entry is not accepted ^w^

ugh, ran out of time to draw. orz

would just like to enter normally, sulky. :B thanks!

Just a heads up: if you didn't follow any part of my rules your entry is NOT counted! A lot of people without dreamie proof/with a new account have posted, and I am not counting their entries. If you have Marshal in either text or a picture in your signature I'm not talking about you so don't worry. Please read the rules guys. About 10-15 entries aren't going to be counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back