[RAFFLE] final boss raffle (WINNER ANNOUNCED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, here’s my free entry. tysm for doing this!
begone foul beast!

Hi, I'd like to have one free entry plz. I can never trust myself with these randomizers :p so I'd rather save my bells than use them for extra entries. Sorry but thnx for hosting.

The day of reckoning has come!

FYlxc70.gif
FYlxc70.gif
FYlxc70.gif
FYlxc70.gif
FYlxc70.gif
FYlxc70.gif

*Boss music begins to play*

"Huh? Where'd that come from?" you think to yourself as the music grows louder. "OH GOD, THE GREAT ONE HAS AWAKENED!" Yells an onlooker from the crowd. The ground begins to tremble as a giant creature begins to emerge. "NO......It cant be......could it really-" suddenly the behemoth bursts from the ground, eyes glowing a brilliant crimson red.

As the dust settles it's face begins to take shape..."biggestfanofaccf!" yells the crowd in one collective shriek, "God help us all!" As you stare at the creature's hideous face you feel a sudden rush of fear. your body shaking, you fall to the floor. Vision fading away you start to wonder: "what have we done to deserve this?.....no merciful god would allow this to happen to us....." the world goes black, its almost comforting......will you ever awaken, Hero?

GAME OVER

jcU2lwX.png

Congrats to biggestfanofaccf for winning the curse final boss feather! May it bring you much wealth!

And thank you to everyone that entered, see you next giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back