• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Rare Item from Nintendo - SpotPass

spamurai

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
Just thought I'd post here so you guys don't miss out.

The Rainbow Screen is available via Nintendo SpotPass until the 30th June...
(I haven't seen any threads about it yet, but sorry if this is a duplicate post)

I just got mine. It's so cute ^_^

s5KHXpC.jpg

O: I forgot about this utterly in all my excitement of playing.
-rushes to post office-

There are other DLC threads about, most probably disappeared in the recent rush of threads on the game though seeing as DLC was announced a while back. - We get a palm tree lamp next month! ^_^

Is the dlc for EU and US? Won't be able to check until i get the game tomorrow but this is good news! :D

I...ALWAYS wanted the rainbow cloud! yaaaaaay! first thing tomorrow when I get the game I will get my little Rainbow cloud! ( If EU can get it too haha)

Yeh, It's worldwide. I just got it and i'm in England :D

Edit:
Also, if anyone has any other DLC, please post here :)

I don't want to sound like a total idiot but I am confused as to how this works?

Does it require wifi connection to get these things??

Now getting mine :)

Gonna try and collect all the US/JPN DLC as well once my house has enough space to cater for it!

Thanks for reminding me! Just got it :)
It's cute, but it doesn't go with anything. I'll just store it in my dresser.

Thanks for reminding me! Just got it :)
It's cute, but it doesn't go with anything. I'll just store it in my dresser.

Considering the first items I was given in game was the Kiddie bed and a rainbow tank top, this matched my house pretty well. xD Pretty sure the villagers formed an opinion of me on sight. xD

Considering the first items I was given in game was the Kiddie bed and a rainbow tank top, this matched my house pretty well. xD Pretty sure the villagers formed an opinion of me on sight. xD

Must find a rainbow tank top!
I have one in real life and it's so cute. I'd love to bring it to my village :p

Must find a rainbow tank top!
I have one in real life and it's so cute. I'd love to bring it to my village :p

You're welcome to have mine, I'm sure I can pre-order another whenever the Nooklings decide I can be trusted with their catalogue machine.

Don't forget! You can also go to Best buy to get special items via SpotPass!
(Not sure if this is available for the UK.)

June 16th to June 29th – RACCOON WALL-CLOCK
June 30th to July 13th – CAT TOWER
July 14th to July 27th – SUITCASE
July 28th to August 10th – DOUBLE NECK GUITAR

Oh, I didn't notice this! Good thing I looked at this thread, I now have a shiny new rainbow screen.

Back