• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Rare Item from Nintendo - SpotPass

Don't forget! You can also go to Best buy to get special items via SpotPass!
(Not sure if this is available for the UK.)

June 16th to June 29th – RACCOON WALL-CLOCK
June 30th to July 13th – CAT TOWER
July 14th to July 27th – SUITCASE
July 28th to August 10th – DOUBLE NECK GUITAR

No :( As far as I can tell, there are no other DLC for EU yet... Japan get/got the 7Eleven stuff and NA/US can currently get Best Buy... Hurry up Nintendo of Europe xD

I got mine before reading this post, but thanks for the reminder! It's so cute! :D

Hopefully we can get this too, i guess ill find out when i get the game tomorrow. I hope we get the june and july DLC too >.<

Aw, I'll probably get my game 5 July. :( bummer

If it's reorderable, I'm happy to order you one when you get the game... Does anyone know if DLC is reorderable? If not, try the trading section, I'm sure someone that doesn't like it would be willing to pass it on when the time comes you can take it!

Aw, I'll probably get my game 5 July. :( bummer
If it's reorderable, I'm happy to order you one when you get the game... Does anyone know if DLC is reorderable? If not, try the trading section, I'm sure someone that doesn't like it would be willing to pass it on when the time comes you can take it!

I'm pretty sure the items offered through SpotPass are one-time offers so they can't be reordered or downloaded again.

But yes, if you wanted it badly, i'd probably part with mine :D

I think some of the JP DLC are re-orderable. So maybe these will be too? Can someone check please? Out of curiosity.

I think some of the JP DLC are re-orderable. So maybe these will be too? Can someone check please? Out of curiosity.

If you talk to the Post Office they say it's one per-person and on the Nintendo website is says once the limited item has been made available for a short time, they will not be made available again...

The only thing we need to check is if they can be ordered from the catalogue. It's unlikely though.

Back