Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

I brush myself off, and look at him. "I should probably not climb trees next time..." I say, laughing nervously.

Last edited:
"Yeah, that would probably help." I said, not making eye contact. I guess I'll never be good with people... I thought.
"I never knew how to climb trees. Could you teach me... Sometime?" I asked.

"Getting up is the easy part. Getting down...." I shake my head. "It's the cat in me, I suppose. But I could try teaching you sometime." I shrug, and smile.
I pick a leaf out of my white hair, and drop it on the ground.

"Mm, yeah." I say. I look at the forest.
"I think I'll be going for a walk through the forest now... You're welcome to join me, if you'd like." I say, smiling.

"Sure..." I say. "Where were you planning on going?" I pick some burrs out of my tail, wincing as they pull some hairs out.

"Nowhere in particular. Just clear my mind, maybe find something." I say, starting to head out into the forest.

I nod and follow. "Y'know, the forest always put me at ease...calmed me down."
A bird flies by, and I avoid looking at it, afraid that my cat instincts will get ahold of me.

"Yeah? Me too. It kept my mind off... Things." I said, emphasizing things while looking at the ground. I spot some water gleaming off in the distance. "Hey! Let's go there!"

It's a small lake. The water is clean. "I haven't gone for a nice swim in years!" I said, starting to take off my shirt. Then I realized.
"Um, do you mind?" I ask, blushing.

"No, I don't mind. I'll just dip my feet in."
I walk over to a grassy patch, take off my shoes and socks, then submerge my feet. The cool water feels good.
"I used to love swimming..." I say. "Before I was cursed.."

I take off my shirt and throw it aside. I jump into the water with a loud splash.
"This feels so nice. I forgot how good swimming was." I remarked, relaxing against a side of the lake.

I shiver. "Honestly, I can barely stand touching water. It just.....ugh, I can't describe it."
I wiggle my toes, and watch the ripples spread in the pond.

"Hmm." I say. "I can't believe I'm not freezing the water around me."
I look behind myself and see the orange sky and the sun setting. "Oh, I like the sunset, but I prefer sunrise." I say, obliviously.

"Maybe it's the forest..?" I wonder out loud.
"Funny, I like sunsets more." I grin. I look at my hands, and sigh.

I sigh.
"Thanks for helping me out. I feel a bit safer when the... outbursts, happen." I think out loud, staring at the sun.

"Hey, that's what friends are for.." I say. I suddenly clench my fists, and frown.
"I hate being an albino."

"I wish I could help you there..." I said, watching as the last part of the sun goes under the horizon. I get out of the lake, and shake my pure white hair dry. I put my shirt back on, and sit down next to Caylin.

I sigh, and watch the sunset. A flock of geese fly across it, making a beautiful silhouette.
I take an two apples out of my pocket, and hand one to Aions.

Back