Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

Kaori kicks the crab into the lake but not before it cuts my arm with the scissors, leaving a deep gash and causing my to stumble backwards into the lake. As I sink to the bottom, blood rises up, mixing with the lake water.

(What?)
"It was going to attack her!" I say as i see blood float to the surface of the water.Blood. Being a vampire I had to hold my self back and look away so I wouldn't go crazy.

Last edited:
I swim to the surface, and prop myself up on the grass by the lake. Examining my arm, I touch next to the gash. "Ouch!"

*makes it rain confetti* woot guys I'm such a role play pooper~~!! xDD
I'm just jealous that you guys are so ahead xDDDD

"Are you ok?" I ask and run up to Hydrala. I see the blood and stiffen a little, feeling my inner vampire seep out, hungry...

- - - Post Merge - - -

(*Dances in confetti*)

"Blood..." I mutter quietly and back away as I feel my fangs grow in and eyes turn from pink to red. "Get... Away from... Me..."

"That wasn't an accident, it wasn't supposed to hit you!" Plus I saved you, you would've broken something if you'd fell and hit the ground!" I protested.
I didn't have anything to wrap the wound with, so instead I froze it. Freezing an open wound was risky, but it was better than leaving it open and letting it bleed.

Noticing Kaori's eyes turn red, I fly up in the air, too high for her to reach, just in case.

Last edited:
"No, stay!" I told her, flying over to her in case Kaori tried anything. She was half vampire; I could tell what she was thinking after seeing my arm bleeding.

I happened to be between Kaori and Lucy, so Kaori grabbed me, causing me to scream. I tried to pull away from her.

Last edited:
Back