Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

I hear the girl scream but it just makes me laugh as I go in to bite her, but stop myself at the last second.

Last edited:
Kaori had hesitated for a moment. That moment was enough for me to pull away, grab Lucy's hand and fly up into the air with her, keeping us both out of reach of Kaori.

I change back into normal, blood lust gone now. I look to the others, eyes pink again and cry. "Im sorry!" I cry as I run off.

Lucy fell unconcious. Great...
Kaori ran away, so I lowered Lucy to the ground with my one hand, unable to hold onto her with the other, due to the immense pain in my arm.

Last edited:
"Good. Um, sorry about that..." I mutter. Sitting down, I put my hand on the floor. A bolt of pain shoots up through my arm as I do so, and I wince.

I sigh again. "I'm going to go find a bandage or something for this," I say, holding up my arm before standing up. "Are you coming?"

We walked back to the middle of the town, and I walked inside the main house, searching for something to bandage my arm with. I found a first aid kit, but it didn't have any bandages in.

I sigh, saying more to myself than to Lucy, "I guess it'll have to stay frozen..."

Last edited:
Back