Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

I giggle, thanking her as I take one from her, and beginning to wrap it around the gash. I didn't unfreeze it until I was almost done, so it didn't spurt too much blood.

I bite on my lip as I tie off the bandage tightly, and say, "Thanks," to Lucy. I notice her looking at a mark on her arm. "What's that?"

"You're family marking? Which family do you come from?" I ask, curiously. "Oh, we, sorry if that's a little personal. You don't have to answer that if you don't want to..."

"The Hartfilia Mark?" I think for a moment, before saying, "Does that mean you're from one of the great families?"

"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked..." I muttered.

"I'm going to find Kaori, she will hopefully have gone back to normal by now," I say, standing up.

I explore all of the houses in the south half of the village, until I find her sitting in one.
"Kaori?" I ask cautiously, not walking all of the way in.

"Hydrala?" I call out hearing her voice. "Stay away from me, I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm sorry." I cry as I crawl away slightly.

Seeing she was more or less back to normal, I walked in properly. "I'm not going to stay away, you're my friend... and friends should stick together."

Putting my good am around her shoulder, I said, "Friends are there to help you get through things... life is a lot tougher if you don't have any. Trust me, I tried that For several years of school.... You have friends, don't shy away from them."

Back