Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

"Don't worry about that. We should probably just try to make sure you don't see blood, that seems to be what triggered it..."

"I am a vampire, even if I am only half." I say with a little giggle, a lot happier now. "I know it's still day time, but I am tired and... Sometimes I get really sleepy during the day." I say with a yawn. Getting up I wave good bye and head off to some shade somewhere to have a nap. (Ok g2g)

(Lucy, in the rules, it says to have correct grammar, and no run on sentences. Can you please try to improve your posts? Thanks!)

I start to put away the tent, and manage to stuff it back in it's bag.
"Ready to go?" I ask.

I start walking, and we pass a few rivers before I strike up a conversation.
"What are we going to do once we get there?"

I nod, and take out my canteen for a sip of water.
"I've never walked this far before, I admit.

"I've never been camping before, so last night was fun." I respond. "I've never walked this far out, either." I say, looking up.
It was about noon.

"How long until we reach the hut?" I ask, readjusting my bag on my shoulder.

"We should be there in the evening." I say, grabbing at my twitching hand.
"Toss me a peach, please?" I ask, smiling.

"Thank you!" I say, and I take a bite of the peach. I kept walking, taking occasional sips from my canteen.
"I've never been on a hike this long." I said, laughing.

"I've never gone hiking in general." I say, and hop over a log in the path.

I trip over a root coming out of the ground. I yell loudly, and violently rip up the root. I look over at Caylin, and calm down.
"S...Sorry."

"Hey, it's fine. Just remember that root didn't do anything." I grin, and poke him with a stick.

"Not far now!" I say in a sing-song voice, and skip backwards down the path, only succeeding in tripping over a rock, and falling on my back.

I wince, and take his hand. "I think I bruised my back. That serves me right, for getting carried away I suppose..."

Back