Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

It's my turn to hug him. "Great idea! There are probably spell books around here somewhere."

I start burning red. "Um, yeah..."
I get up, and brush aside the bones. I smash the skull. "Damned witch..." I mutter under my breath. There are two red, dust filled books in the bone pile.

I start searching the dusty shelves, but come up with nothing. "Found anything?"

I catch it, and sneeze from the dust that flies everywhere. "Achoo! Achoo!"
When my sneezing subsides, I sit down, and start reading.
"This one is about fire magic.."

I sit next to her, and open my book. Dust flies into my face, and I cough loudly.
"See anything yet?"

My eyes grow wide. "Here is a flying spell, but it looks complicated.."

I look closer at it. "I have no idea...it involves fire, and Phoenix feathers..."

"Let's go kill a phoenix." I said, laughing.
"No traces of flight in this book, but I saw a paper with scribbles on it at home. There was a picture of a girl flying, and some strange words." I explain.
"We should head home, but take the book with you. There's something I want to do first, though..."

I stand up, and hold the book. "Okay. Ready whenever you are?"

Last edited:
I force my book shut, causing dust to shoot into my face. I cough more.
"Yep..." I say dryly. "But first..." I take Caylin out of the hut. I blast thick waves of snow at the hut, covering it entirely. I can hear the hut collapse under all of the weight.
"Good riddance."

"We should probably rest nearby until daytime... Don't want to run into any... Spooky, scary, skeletons or something."

"You bet it is." I respond, smiling back. I watch her set up the tent as I strike a match and light a campfire.

I set up the tent, and finish, laying out the sleeping bag.
"You get the sleeping bag tonight."

"Oh, alright." I say. I pull out a large, clear bag from the case.
"Guess what I brought?" I said, holding the bag by it's corner. It was filled to the top with chewy marshmallows.

"Me too!" I say, ripping the bag open with my teeth. I toss Caylin a stick, and put a marshmallow through mine. I hold the marshmallow over the fire, and watch it turn golden brown.

Back