Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

I decided that I wanted to find Aions and Caylin, mainly because I was curious as to where they were, but also partly because I was bored, and partly because I wanted to be helpful in some way. Spreading my wife he, I shot up into the air, so high that I could see the whole village. In the distance, there is what looks like a tent, though I can't make it out very well from so far away. Maybe that's where they are? I think, flying towards the tent. Even by flying, it takes a very ling time to get there.

(Lel, okay xD)

I sit myself on the ground in a corner, and open up the screen in the top of the tent so we can see the stars.

"Fiiine." I mumble, smiling. I yawn as I get in, and stare at the sky. I reach into the case nearby and take out the skull with the silver antlers.
"It'll protect us... Ward of creatures... and such..." I explain, falling asleep.

I lay next to the sleeping bag, and draw my jacket over me. "Mmmm." I mumble, and fall asleep in an instant.

I wake up early in the morning. The stars are gone, and the sky is a peaceful light blue color. I look over. Caylin is still asleep.

I open my eyes, and see Aions looking at me. "Morning.." I mumble, and sit up. It's early, and I am still tired.

It was night when I had left to find Caylin and Aions, so I had slept mid way. Now that it was morning I headed off in the direction of the tent that I had seen. It took me about 20 minutes of flying to get the rest of the way there.

I shiver, and stake out the dewdrops in my hair from the night. "How far are we from Raycre?" I ask.

I wasn't sure what had happened, so I was back at my hideout. Nobody was here, it seemed.

As I got closer to the tent, I could see Caylin by it, and Aions too. I walked towards them to say hello, but tripped and fell, landing on my injured arm. "Ouch...."

"About that same 2 day walk..." I say, sighing. I hear something outside. Alerted, a blade made of thick ice materializes in my hand.

I open the screen, and see Hydrala. "It's Hydrala...?" I say, confused.

I drop the blade, and it quickly melts; water quickly dissipating.
"Oh, good morning."

Back