Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

I catch the stick, and start roasting my own. I plop myself on the ground next to Aions.
My marshmallow turns a golden, then I take it off the stick and eat it. "Mmmmmmmm!" I exclaim, through a full mouth.

I let mine catch fire. The marshmallow is charred and black before I blow on the fire; it instantly goes out. My breath is cold. I hold the stick over my mouth, like a firebreather, and it falls in.
"Mmm."

"They're the best when burnt!" I exclaim, letting another marshmallow go up in flames.

I grin. "I'll try." I poke my marshmallow into his, and they both go alight. Mine melts, and falls off the stick, and I pout. "Darn it."

I burn the marshmallow on my stick, blowing out the flame again. I hand the stick to Caylin.
"The trick is to be very gentle with it."

I gratefully accept his stick, and eat his marshmallow. I put two marshmallows on my stick, and make them a nice golden brown, then I hand one to Aions.

"Haha, thank you." I say, eating the marshmallow. It's perfect; chewy and warm.
"Wow, you make them good!" I say.

"Thanks..." I smile. I eat mine, then yawn. The moon has come out, and it is huge and yellow in the clear sky.

"The stars are beautiful tonight." I say.

My eyes start to close, and I have trouble keeping them open. "I made my own constellation." I say sleepily.

I look at the constellation.
"It's nice." I say, trying my best to stay awake. It's not good to fall asleep on someone who is on your shoulder...

I smile. "We'd best be asleep before we fall asleep on each other."

(GOOD NIGHT)

The sun had set by the time I had stood up to leave, and I was beginning to get quite tired, so I walked back over to the lake, where I fell asleep at the bottom. The lake bed seemed to be the only place I could fully relax.

Last edited:
I am sorry that people don't like my gramer but I am dislexic so I sorry if that bothers you

(It doesn't matter much, but in the future, anything that isn't part of what your character says or does, can you put it in brackets? It just makes things a little easier to tell apart :p)

When I woke up the next morning, I swam up to the edge of the lake and climbed out, sitting on the grass. Looking at my arm, I noticed that the bandage was completely blood stained, but I didn't have any more to change it, so I created a thin layer of ice over it in case it started bleeding any more.

Where did Caylin and Aions go yesterday? Have they went back yet? I begin to wonder, remembering they had left the base house with backpacks yesterday. Maybe I should go look where they are?

Back