Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

"Um... hi..." I mutter, as Caylin helps me up. Well that was a little awkward...
"I think I'm fine, besides my arm..."

Last edited:
"Well, um, you'd been gone for a long time and I didn't know where you were, so I was a little worried and came to find you..." I explained. "Plus, I wanted to let you know that someone else had turned up in the village..."

"A girl called Lucy. She called herself a celestial wizard or something like that?" I said.
"She showed up yesterday afternoon."

Last edited:
I didn't really like the idea of that. "How is the rebuilding going?"

"Not much has really been done.... I patched up the roof of one of the houses near the one with the beds in, but now I can't really do anything for a while," I syy, appointing to the bandaged, frozen part of my arm.

I nod, and sigh. I start to relight the fire, and go searching for some bird eggs. When I get some quail eggs, I cook them in a pan over the fire that came with the camping supplies.

I choose my words carefully. "We were searching for a cure for Aion's curse..."

"Well, we have to go to a place to break it, but it is really far. We were looking for a flying spell that would work."

"It's a shame my arm is injured then... I can fly, and would usually be able to carry people, but I can't if I only use one arm..."

"Everything heals." I say, and put the steaming eggs onto three plates, handing one to Hydrala. "Breakfast?"

"Thanks," I say gratefully, taking the plate. "When my arm heals, I can take you both to wherever you have to go."

"Thanks." I smile, and start to eat my eggs. I save the other plate for Aions, whenever he goes outside.

I open the tent door, staggering outside. I had a strong headache, and I was hallucinating.
I can... Control it this time, I think... After five minutes of strange visions, I could see normally again, the headache wore off, and no one died. I see the eggs Caylin made for me.
"Thank you."

I see Aions is uncomfortable, and sit beside him on a log. "You okay?"

"I'm fine... I thought I was going insane again, but it wore off..." I say, eating some eggs.

Back