• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Raymond (100% Original)

Villager
Raymond
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells

Popsy

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (155) +
I only gave him a gift on Toy Day but idk if he put it in his house, other than that he is 100% original!
Auction ends around 9/10pm GMT (5-6 hours from now)
IGB only please
Post automatically merged:

Will also accept TBT

Last edited:
I only gave him a gift on Toy Day but idk if he put it in his house, other than that he is 100% original!
Auction ends around 9/10pm GMT (5-6 hours from now)
IGB only please
Post automatically merged:

Will also accept TBT
If this is still open I can give you 17M IGB + 18 TBT + 70 NMT aha-

If this is still open I can give you 17M IGB + 18 TBT + 70 NMT aha-
If you check the date on this (upper left corner of the top post) you'll see it was posted in January- since villagers stay in boxes for one day, this Raymond would definitely be gone! Always remember to check the date before posting on these! And, as a tip- if it's not on the first page, it's almost certainly too old. Even if it IS on the first page, still check the date to be sure!

Also, I don't know where to post ideas or anything for the mods, but maybe these threads could automatically close after a certain time unless you specify otherwise? I see SO many newbies confused by this!

If you check the date on this (upper left corner of the top post) you'll see it was posted in January- since villagers stay in boxes for one day, this Raymond would definitely be gone! Always remember to check the date before posting on these! And, as a tip- if it's not on the first page, it's almost certainly too old. Even if it IS on the first page, still check the date to be sure!

Also, I don't know where to post ideas or anything for the mods, but maybe these threads could automatically close after a certain time unless you specify otherwise? I see SO many newbies confused by this!
I know where to check, but thank you! (And yes I am a total noob aha!)

Back