• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Reasons for getting double stuff, like the bundle and physical copy?

I wasn't originally intending to grab my own North America copy, given that I already got my Japanese one. The latter was supposed to be my main one, yet it tends to crash at every 2 hours or so of online gaming. A lot of the current owners of the game aren't having as many as I actually do. I think I could've triggered a certain glitch that leads to loads of crashes, or more likely: my JPN system is somehow defective.
I guess I'll find out by the time I play my North American version for long enough. That doesn't mean my JPN system will be neglected, since there's still purposes on my current ACNL town, as well of other games I'd like play.

I would of gotten the bundle & physical copy if they didnt have the XL I wanted, but they did! :) So just the physical~

I've ordered the console bundle but I'm also getting a physical copy. My internet is limited, so when I do the system transfer from my current 3DS to the new one, I won't be able to re-download the digital copy straight away.

But when I can re-download, I'll transfer the data and give the physical copy to my partner. Then I'll also have someone to play with!

I don't have a 3DS yet, so i'm going to buy the Console Bundle thingy.

I can barely afford that, so i doubt i'll be able to afford a physical copy ^^"

I won't have to download the pre-installed version, will i? I'm sure it would take me a few hours, and i would hate that.

I just prefer physical copies. I bought the bundle because its cheaper than a normal 3dsxl and it has a cute print

I will however use the digital copy as well to have 2 stores and perhaps just have fun making another town

I was thinking about getting two copies of the game, one digital and one hardcopy, only so I could have two towns. If I did this I'd probably use the hardcopy as my serious account and the digital account just for fun, maybe to make a town mimicking Aika Village.

Saw your signature and then proceeded to cry from laughter. That picture is absolute perfection xD

I decided to not buy the Japanese version, even though I can speak some Japanese, but now I'm dying in anticipation! Some people like to buy it just because you can do a lot of fun trading things. Of course it seems rather lonely to trade and gift items to yourself, and co-op mini games is nearly impossible to be both players in this scenario. I'm going for the physical copy (re-sale value and I can easily let my friends play on it), and since due to finances I'm only going to buy 1 copy. I'm relying on you guys to do some activities with me!

I'm getting 2 copies. 1 digital, 1 physical. I may get a second digital copy for my regular flame red 3ds.
The physical copy is for my fianc?, the digital copy, which will go on the pikachu XL, is for me. If I decide to get another on the flame red, that will also be for me.

I can afford to do it, so I will, if I want. And it's cheaper than the almost $400 needed to import the system and game

I'd consider buying a second bundle because it will probably increase in value if supply is as restricted as I think it will be.

I most likely won't buy a second copy. I don't really see the appeal there, personally. My single digital copy will work just fine for me!

I have a 3DSXL that will be getting a digital copy at midnight June 9th.
Thennn my friend actually bought me the bundle for my birthday, so with that I'm gonna have two copies. :U Two towns, man. Two towns. Double the fun.

I was going to get the bungle. I still don't know. But I also want a normal copy. I am so torn. My bf would be getting me the bundle or the two games....hmmmm. Whats holding me back is I don't want to transfer all my games and things to the xl. plus I am hooked on my little 3ds.

Well I'm buying a copy for my daughter and an English copy for me even though I have a Japanese copy cause I would like more then one town and cause I can.. People shouldn't get so jealous about others having more things, I and my hubby work hard for our money, I give to charity too.

The Bundle is growing on me but I already have an XL.
And I rather have a physical copy of the game instead of the digital version.

But we are going to have 4 physical copys of the game in total in our house.
1 for me, 1 for each of our daughters (10 and 12) who saved the money for the game al by themselves.
And one for my husband who promised our girls he would be getting the game too. :blush:

I'm getting the bundle and a physical copy. The 3DS XL I have right now is a hand-me-down, so it doesn't feel entirely 'mine.' I've been waiting/hoping that the AC limited edition would be released in the US, so that's why I bought it. I would have bought the physical copy regardless, so it's just a bonus that the AC 3DS XL is coming with a digital copy.

If my husband ends up wanting to play and gets serious about it, we'll buy a second copy so we can each have our own town and can do island tours together. If we do that, we'd probably get the Japanese version for him. He can read and speak Japanese, so it's not a big deal for him. Also, it'd be another excuse to finally buy a Japanese 3DS.

I actually want a second copy of the game to do an Aika Village kind of thing. Except I would like to do almost a murder mystery over Tumblr, where you guys can visit my dream address over a span of time and watch the story progress. You can find clues in each 'episode' and then at the end come up with your theory as to what has occurred in the town. Perhaps I'll even do a special prize for the first few people to come up with the correct theory. Does this sound like something you guys would enjoy?

Im getting the bundle, Ive never done a digital on a DS so I will be sticking to one copy if all goes well with the digital.

I dont think I could handle two towns, my head might explode!!!

Back