• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Reasons for getting double stuff, like the bundle and physical copy?

It's funny how people just assume that anyone with more than one copy has a ton of money to burn. I don't, I saved up for both copies.

Thats not what I meant, I'm just saying. I can't afford a bundle AND another copy right now.

I'm still debating about the JPN version but I am excited for the English version. I may have a novelty, themed town and a regular town.

So, many people, I've heard, are getting two things, sort of like doubles. Say, the bundle and the physical copy together, or, the bundle and 2 physical copys. I probably sound stupid, but I don't understand why people are spending more and more money on extra stuff for themselves. :) Sorry if I make no sense.

I buy the bundle for me and a physical copy for my husband :)

Personally I would never get two copies of Animal Crossing, for me personally having two towns would half the fun.

Having to manage two towns, means less concentration on one town, which means the town won't be as good. I'll also get confused over different villagers, items in inventory etc.

I can understand getting two, if one is for someone else :)

It's like when people buy both Pokemon Games when they're released... wtf? You do know that you can just trade the un-obtainable Pokemon from a person that does have the other copy released?

It's like when people buy both Pokemon Games when they're released... wtf? You do know that you can just trade the un-obtainable Pokemon from a person that does have the other copy released?

People like to collect the games. People also like to collect the pokemon on their own sometimes. Not everyone has wifi. I didn't as a kid so yeah i bought two games usually. If you work for your own money and you buy what you want its not wasting it. If you're happy its money well spent. People don't just buy the physical game to make themselves happy when they already have digital. They all have their own reasons but the reason certainly isn't to waste money

I always bought both games, and will continue to. I know zero people besides internet friends that play Pokemon, and that was the only way for me to get the rare Pokemon. Plus it's just flat out fun to play both. I have no siblings either, so I couldn't do that.

Back