• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Red Riches

AD8289FC-33D6-4B09-AD9B-37CBCBB09987.jpg

I have a ton of Lego sets that are probably lying somewhere, but it’s kind of funny how this thread has just randomly changed with Chris gone.

Imagine sending someone a red envelope with a message but it's the entire script for Shrek or the Bee Movie.

Or maybe the Iliad in it's entirety.
I wouldn’t copy scripts, but I can copy quotes for red envelopes. But if you want something Shrek-related, I could say…
“This letter makes you queen! See, see?”
“This letter isn’t like onions, but it’s like cakes.”

or the entire wiki page for the character you based your username on, wouldn't that be crazy
Maybe a Wikipedia article on something so common or mundane (fruit, food, or any everyday object) without any context would help.

I wouldn’t copy scripts, but I can copy quotes for red envelopes. But if you want something Shrek-related, I could say…
“This letter makes you queen! See, see?”
“This letter isn’t like onions, but it’s like cakes.”
That would actually work! 👍

Well I'm officially broke because of this event lol😁
I’m trying to conserve my TBT Bells. I didn’t want to go below 2,000 TBT. I definitely don’t want to go below 1,000 TBT. I’ll go ahead and stop here.

This isn’t the only expensive event I participated in within the last three months. The Naughty-or-Nice event drained me of my TBT.

I’m trying to conserve my TBT Bells. I didn’t want to go below 2,000 TBT. I definitely don’t want to go below 1,000 TBT. I’ll go ahead and stop here.

This isn’t the only expensive event I participated in within the last three months. The Naughty-or-Nice event drained me of my TBT.

I can understand where you are coming from on being concerned about spending too much, but as long as you are exchanging though, you don’t have too much to lose (knowing that is your concern) plus the amount of envelopes sold is multiplied that way too. Just want to put it out there. 👌

EDIT: To add to the discussion even though I mentioned this elsewhere off-site (Discord), fingers crossed we get to 1,500 so we can potentially all get access to another 86 TBT. If just 250 of us collect and convert to envelopes, that would jump us straight to the heart wands!

Last edited:
EDIT: To add to the discussion even though I mentioned this elsewhere off-site (Discord), fingers crossed we get to 1,500 so we can potentially all get access to another 86 TBT. If just 250 of us collect and convert to envelopes, that would jump us straight to the heart wands!
we might not get the stars but i think we could definitely do at least this. if we get to the flowers i'll be putting all my tbt into getting the hearts.

Now this is some math that I love 🙏

Back