• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Red Riches

Some collectibles should be rare. Even if they are ones you really like/want. These wands were just created a few months ago. It's gonna take time for people to acquire them.
I mean there are still people who want certain eggs and the eggs have been around longer. But eggs aren't as popular with the audience as the wands are. Getting something you wanted/is rare that you've worked towards, waited for, or won helps you appreciate it more. (Not saying anyone isn't appreciative) 💕

@Lancelot Hi yes I’d like to report spam

DwI1hYX.png

I was kinda hoping that the dragon token would come out sooner so I can sell another lantern for four more red envelopes. I hope to end the event with 25 red envelopes or at least 20 red envelopes.

I was kinda hoping that the dragon token would come out sooner so I can sell another lantern for four more red envelopes. I hope to end the event with 25 red envelopes or at least 20 red envelopes.
I was saving enough for two Red Envelopes after thinking we would get the Dragon Token but we haven't yet. I know others like me will also want to keep some Red Envelopes for their lineups.

I was saving enough for two Red Envelopes after thinking we would get the Dragon Token but we haven't yet. I know others like me will also want to keep some Red Envelopes for their lineups.
I do plan on selling all my red envelopes through sellback, as well as the collectible I could earn from the fortune cookie to another member.

Back