• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Red Riches

I am off today, so I am hoping to get more tbt down, while I am working on my book review and the dragonic design.
So expect some random stuff or if I give myself time, I'll add to my art or journal (hournal takes longer since the fourm doesnt like how big my images are and have to convert them.)~
For instance, I just woke up with a dream, so I'll be going off to that thread XD

Imagine we reach it and none of the fortune cookies turn into glow wands 💀
That is possible, but that would also be a bummer.

Say, I think we sold enough envelopes that if a much richer member came to help, only one richer member, we might get the star wand prizes unlocked. But we have three days to get this goal achieved.

That is possible, but that would also be a bummer.

Say, I think we sold enough envelopes that if a much richer member came to help, only one richer member, we might get the star wand prizes unlocked. But we have three days to get this goal achieved.
I think you would need two as that richer person would want someone to swap with. Wouldn’t really be fair if they didn’t get many envelopes in return. I know I’m broke at the moment.

Do I smell Lego? 🧱

You have passed the sixth and seventh milestones! The Red Turnip, Yellow Crescent Moon, New Year's Party Popper, and Gold Moon Jellyfish collectibles have been added to the prize draw!

316.png
560.png
94.png
434.png

You have also unlocked an additional prize: here, have another Dragon Token! 🐉

Someone hack Jingles account
Sorry, we can’t do that. If anyone attempts to do so, Jack will open a wormhole that will suck you right in, and the site you’ll be browsing is called the “Dark Tree Forums”, where the currency is candy and all collectibles look like creepy items. Additionally, the forums look very disorganized.

In all seriousness, don’t do that. You can get in real trouble if you do so.

Woohoo!!! Thank you for the dragon token!

But also:

That's soooo much! 5,000 really long posts would get us close, though...
what if we start quoting extremely long pieces of literature and make a thread just for that specific thing during these types of events? that would work

Back