Red Riches

Spent most of my bells at the end of last year, but I just bought a couple envelopes! Time to start posting more 😭

I have some more tbt in my ABD that I can use. The only issue is that I really don’t know exactly who I want to send a red envelope to. This is way harder than Holiday Lights because those only cost 5 tbt. Oh well, I guess I’ll think of it soon.

I kinda feel bad that I got more red envelopes than I sent. But I have to minimize my purchases until my giveaway is over (not trying to advertise my giveaway, but I’m explaining why I’m holding back).

But thank you all for passing the 100 threshold. Star fragments as a fortuitous gift are a reality.

I am down to my last 90 bells y’all 🥲 I only had 900 to begin with. I wish I could have contributed more 😅

Alas. I cannot afford a singular envelope...
Time to get posting o-o

I gifted some envelopes too! Maybe I'm gonna send out more but its hard to choose to who 😅

You have passed the first two milestones! The Red Candy, Yellow Candy, Red Star Fragment, and Yellow Star Fragment collectibles have been added to the prize draw!

29.png
27.png
354.png
353.png

You have also unlocked an additional prize: here, have 86 TBT Bells on us. 🪙

Screenshot_20240210_132717_Discord.jpg

Good job everyone!! Now time to go redeem those 86 TBT and pass around more red envelopes!:D

You have passed the first two milestones! The Red Candy, Yellow Candy, Red Star Fragment, and Yellow Star Fragment collectibles have been added to the prize draw!

You have also unlocked an additional prize: here, have 86 TBT Bells on us. 🪙

Time to buy a lottery ticket where you pick the numbers she recommends -1.

suddenly regretting impulsive collectible purchases 😭 i am also down to trade a handful of envelopes

I’ve contributed a measly 5 envelopes lol as others have said, I’m also broke :’)

We’re more than 15% complete on the red envelope mailing to other users. We can take down the other 85% before February 24th.

Back