• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Red Riches

I thought I had posted this hours ago but instead it has been sitting as a draft.

You have passed the third milestone! The Red Feather and Yellow Feather collectibles have been added to the prize draw!

63.png
64.png

Time to buy a lottery ticket where you pick the numbers she recommends -1.
Today she guessed 462. The current total is 375. Guess it was just a fluke! 🤷‍♂️

I have spent the morning spamming red envelopes, but I am honestly not sure who I've gifted or not, so if you could please ping me or just "celebrate" react to this message, I would love to send you one (or another) red envelope. I'm just running out of willing targets. XD

Y'know, something tells me I shouldn't have been nice during the Naughty VS Nice event. I had 800 TBT back then, but due to my purity, I had to retain my nice status. I could've just ignored that event altogether, but I didn't wanna be left out on it.

What makes me not send any envelopes yet? I have been ignoring the forums and coming back to it when I feel like it. Let me know when I can send an envelope to you through PM.

Question: If we don't sell back the red envelops, can we keep them in our inventory or do they disappear after the event?

It took us three days to get past 500 envelopes. At this rate, we might get past 2,000 envelopes before the event ends.

Back