• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Red Riches

With 2,000 envelopes, here’s what this means:
  • 120 of us will at least get a collectible from our fortune cookies.
  • Chances of getting any glow wand is a real possibility. Small, but possible.
  • 60 of the fortune cookie owners who didn’t get a collectible will get an additional token.

GOODNIGHT

phonto.jpeg

my wallet is crying but we did it y'all!!
Homie I feel so bad you sent me like 3-4 envelopes I can’t afford to send back 😭 I’ll happily pay you back once sellback is enabled!!

I would actually prefer my cookie stays a cookie, I don't like or care about the wands but I wish the best of luck to everyone trying to get the prizes you want from the cookies! Hopefully a lot of people get a prize for their efforts.

I would actually prefer my cookie stays a cookie, I don't like or care about the wands but I wish the best of luck to everyone trying to get the prizes you want from the cookies! Hopefully a lot of people get a prize for their efforts.
Fortunately, you will get to keep the cookie no matter what!

congratulations, and good work all of you! i never doubted you'd reach it for a moment 💕
that's actually a lie i doubted for like 5 minutes and then convinced myself otherwise. an average of 10-20 cookies per person seemed reasonable!

you did amazing! may your fortune cookies bring you good fortune!

I'm actually shocked we reached the 2k threshold, great job everyone! 😊🎉 It's honestly wild how just earlier this week, many people (including myself) didn't think that getting the wands was going to be realistic, and now here we are celebrating 2k! 💕

Back