• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Red Riches

Wait so if the sellback for envelopes is 68 TBT per envelope and I think I own 19 envelopes would I get 1,292 TBT from sellback? If that is correct then I would have plenty of TBT left for buying New Leaf items and I guess I could swap 5 envelopes with people if I can get my TBT back via sellback.

Wait so if the sellback for envelopes is 68 TBT per envelope and I think I own 19 envelopes would I get 1,292 TBT from sellback? If that is correct then I would have plenty of TBT left for buying New Leaf items and I guess I could swap 5 envelopes with people if I can get my TBT back via sellback.
Do you wanna swap 5? It's my last remaining TBT.

Yes, sell back is 68x19=1 292 TBT from selling it back

While I’ll be at 3,400 TBT. And that’s only the worst case scenario.

i'm outta swap money but yeah, that's why swapping is encouraged so you get at least most of your tbt back. and bless u for offering your bells

Do you wanna swap 5? It's my last remaining TBT.

Yes, sell back is 68x19=1 292 TBT from selling it back
Ok! I'm happy I could help us get a little closer to our goal. I feel like I've been extremely unhelpful this entire event

I don't have enough thoughts to make 86 bells within the timeframe but I just want to say- this community really pushed through with this event!!! It was amazing to witness..! I wish I could've helped a bit more!
You guys are so close!!!
Goooooood Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ft. my island rep!
gogo.png

I've spent 7K on red envelopes and am tapped out almost all of my savings. I hope some of the other users will be able to pick up the remaining amount of envelopes to reach the 2K.

I sincerely hope that I can at least get a wand for my efforts, because if not, I'm going to be so sad that I could have probably afforded a wand if I kept my 7K since the value of the wands will be a bit diluted.

Back