Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

ok how do you feel about dans replacement (volt's) comments so far?
I will be honest, I am very lost. But, I was a little confused when they said that they thought Betsey was grasping at straws, since it didn't really feel like Betsy was doing that ? But other than that I got nothing

you were sussing dan for disagreeing with how PoE works.

Uhm...no. That's not why i was sussing dan. Is that seriously what you think is the reason i sussed dan?
Post automatically merged:

and like i know im town so i know dan used to be town. thats why im white knighting him

Yeah, i dont think you're town, buddy.

If on the far remote chance you are, this is one heckuva town tunnel. 😂

Uhm...no. That's not why i was sussing dan. Is that seriously what you think is the reason i sussed dan?
you accused him of not solving because he was doing PoE and in your view, PoE was wrong and bound to fail. you said twice something abt how PoE leads to dead town. so yeah it struck to me that you hated dan just bc you dont agree with his methods

I will be honest, I am very lost. But, I was a little confused when they said that they thought Betsey was grasping at straws, since it didn't really feel like Betsy was doing that ? But other than that I got nothing

You and me both, bongo. I mean, at the very least I was grasping at fur. Maybe I caught something. 😅

D1 is always rough and confusing. That's what makes this game awesome!

Yeah, i dont think you're town, buddy.

If on the far remote chance you are, this is one heckuva town tunnel. 😂
thats it we are putting the world tunnel on top of the shelf and letting it rest

no yeah it's very normal to accuse someone to be mafia because *check notes* they made a joke. totally not a reach

you accused him of not solving because he was doing PoE and in your view, PoE was wrong and bound to fail. you said twice something abt how PoE leads to dead town. so yeah it struck to me that you hated dan just bc you dont agree with his methods

images (5).jpeg

Well, first, i dont hate dan. Dan is awesome and i hope he has a speedy recovery.

I felt that dan was not actually trying to solve the game, but rather looking for an excuse to go after strong town. I think that's why he did poe with no reasoning behind it. And i think tone and poe with no reasoning behind it is not a town!dan that i typically see. But i have seen it in wolf!dan.

no yeah it's very normal to accuse someone to be mafia because *check notes* they made a joke. totally not a reach

If this refers to ribbit - again, you may have misread.

Ribbit pinged me early because there were several instances of openly wolfing type comments. Not one, several (posts 5, 13, and 25 are some examples). In our last ribbit!town game, i did not see this from ribbit.

I have seen open wolfing being used as a tactic to throw off sus. Geoni is the master of this tactic imo. So when i see not one, but several posts like this, I think it is sus.

When i questioned ribbit on this, ribbit said it was just jokes. Maybe. Maybe not. But i had to ask.

So i did not sus someone for making one joke.

Anything else?

Is this about the joke posts that Ribbit made on page 1 because I agree that it's a nothingburger
pretty much

Cousin discounts. Open wolfing is usually written off as joking and can be effective maf tactic.

You only missed 7 posts, one liners, at this point, not even an hour of game time. A couple minutes max to read thru. Strange to come back and not even skim over before asking this.

Well, first, i dont hate dan. Dan is awesome and i hope he has a speedy recovery.

I felt that dan was not actually trying to solve the game, but rather looking for an excuse to go after strong town. I think that's why he did poe with no reasoning behind it. And i think tone and poe with no reasoning behind it is not a town!dan that i typically see. But i have seen it in wolf!dan.
hate = sussing, whatever
i cant read his mind but i *guess* i can see why it feels this way. i straight up dont agree thought, like "poe with no reasoning" like poe is just something you do to find maf, you dont need an agenda towards someone to do it

If this refers to ribbit - again, you may have misread.

Ribbit pinged me early because there were several instances of openly wolfing type comments. Not one, several (posts 5, 13, and 25 are some examples). In our last ribbit!town game, i did not see this from ribbit.

I have seen open wolfing being used as a tactic to throw off sus. Geoni is the master of this tactic imo. So when i see not one, but several posts like this, I think it is sus.

When i questioned ribbit on this, ribbit said it was just jokes. Maybe. Maybe not. But i had to ask.

So i did not sus someone for making one joke.

Anything else?
joking is just joking you dont need to die on this hill

joking is just joking you dont need to die on this hill

If only someone had climbed this hill in geoni's last game. Where he made a few openly wolfing jokes and then won the whole game. In his furry fursuit.

Yeah i just didnt see any open wolf jokes in ribbit's town game. So it's a difference in play.

yes i am a furry

Pics or it didn't happen.
😅

I mean, there was that one joke....
1718391087924.jpeg

If only someone had climbed this hill in geoni's last game. Where he made a few openly wolfing jokes and then won the whole game. In his furry fursuit.

Yeah i just didnt see any open wolf jokes in ribbit's town game. So it's a difference in play.

Pics or it didn't happen.
😅
im gonna fight you irl !

did u even explain why do you want his head so much
It was just a random vote, then it people started asking me why I think he’s suspicious so I wanted to reaction test (my posts that say “Ribbit is mafia wanna vote them?”) and now it’s PoE with a mixture of agreeing he seems like he’s trying to put an act on.

Back