Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

i am here i am reading through volt and betsy page 13 gimme a second
i will say i like volt better than damniel so far
1718397416369.jpeg

k i have skimmed

1. betsy your argument on me stems completely on jokes and you said yourself i don’t seem teamed with anyone. if you can team me with someone by all means vote
me, otherwise i will put in my last will to kill
you

2. THERE ARE TWO MAFIA !!!!! stop thinking there will be a huge reaction to my being sussed if i’m mafia. there will be ONE REACTION. if there are any more that proves i am town l.

3. shell was quick to say she feels free to vote me or dan and so i think we are both town based on current volt reading

4. the reason i let you ness keep tunneling me is because you got upset when i pointed out it was rxn. now you use that against me ?????? did you want me to keep pointing out it was rxn???????????,,,,,,,??1?1?1?

5. bws at this point because there are TWO MAFIA mean nothing
Post automatically merged:

*tb4u banned word good christian wholesome times only* off bro

*tb4u banned word good christian wholesome times only* off bro
It's not a banned word. While I would prefer you guys to say "kidnap" instead of "kill", I won't really enforce it as it's a force of habit.

The other two words I mentioned, you should probably never say on my watch.

2. THERE ARE TWO MAFIA !!!!! stop thinking there will be a huge reaction to my being sussed if i’m mafia. there will be ONE REACTION. if there are any more that proves i am town l.

I don't understand this.

When anyone is sussed, there are varying rections. More than one reaction doesn't prove anyone town. So i dont understand this.

I don't understand this.

When anyone is sussed, there are varying rections. More than one reaction doesn't prove anyone town. So i dont understand this.
It was just a random vote, then it people started asking me why I think he’s suspicious so I wanted to reaction test (my posts that say “Ribbit is mafia wanna vote them?”) and now it’s PoE with a mixture of agreeing he seems like he’s trying to put an act on.

i mean if there are more than 1 reaction that seem mafia ish that’s impossible given the amount of town to maf

1. betsy your argument on me stems completely on jokes and you said yourself i don’t seem teamed with anyone. if you can team me with someone by all means vote
me, otherwise i will put in my last will to kill
you

This is not correct. It's difference in play, odd comments and such. Like the one i didnt understand before this.

My preference is voting volt. You are also a sus, so I could see you wolfy, but my preference is volt.

This is not correct. It's difference in play, odd comments and such. Like the one i didnt understand before this.

My preference is voting volt. You are also a sus, so I could see you wolfy, but my preference is volt.
i would make a specific comment here but i need to abstain in case ness dies on this hill

ok i skimmed you talking about volt and i don’t really remember any big points standing out on why you sus them. could you condense it for me ;v;

This makes no sense at all to me. There are always a range of reactions. People agree, disagree, meh, or ask why questions. So this is a very odd thing to say.
this is directed at ness

general town consensus to rxn makes person sus = not a lead as there would only be one maf reaction

though i am incredibly curious why volt is voting me after saying my stuff was nai

i doesnt rly matter that much bc so far its only me and ness on ribbit without any pushback
im not censoring kill this is not tiktok

i doesnt rly matter that much bc so far its only me and ness on ribbit without any pushback
im not censoring kill this is not tiktok
that’s not an explanation

though i do agree on the last sentence

you just joined the game. why are you saying this?
im in general prefer to chop low posters instead of high ones

i mean why are you voting me? i don’t remember you explaining

i dont have much thoughts abt dino or bongo(?). doo seems too self aware for my liking
ness is fine ig, ill revisit if he lives too long
something strikes to me that ribbit is trying to mimic his style from last game but lacking the honesty he had. it looked fine earlier but slowly seemed he lost steam
betsy is weirrrrrd i dont know if im just not getting it but everypost seems shes grasping for straws. and i already know shes going "This is Day One. I'm trying to put my thoughts what there and see what sticks. We don't have much to go off." like I KNOW but it's not good enough reason to be exaggerating reality
lily is lilying

ok i skimmed you talking about volt and i don’t really remember any big points standing out on why you sus them. could you condense it for me ;v;

Yall. I've repeated myself way too many times for this. Dan played very differently than towndan, and far closer to mafdan. In everything. From the reads with no logic, to twisting things, to odd comments, a lot of things.

general town consensus to rxn makes person sus = not a lead as there would only be one maf reaction

There were varying reactions to you being sussed. It was not one reaction.

In fact, i was surprised volt voted you because dan had you hard town. And volt sheeped dans reads then voted you.

I can vote someone in the top 3 of my susses. But if someone asked me to vote one of my hard townreads, no way I'd go along with that. They'd have to have a better case than vibes, tone, or poe.

Yall. I've repeated myself way too many times for this. Dan played very differently than towndan, and far closer to mafdan. In everything. From the reads with no logic, to twisting things, to odd comments, a lot of things.

In fact, i was surprised volt voted you because dan had you hard town. And volt sheeped dans reads then voted you.

I can vote someone in the top 3 of my susses. But if someone asked me to vote one of my hard townreads, no way I'd go along with that. They'd have to have a better case than vibes, tone, or poe.
yes i agree on damniel but i mean why volt because i remember you saying volt just confirmed your damniel vote (btw dan if you’re reading this i hope you feel better)

i mean we just agreed abt you
iirc he had dino as wolflean and i town lean her

Back