Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

hey @Dinosaur are you the same dinosaur who brilliantly and brutally murdered everyone in among us during the tbtwc?

if so….
good job

and while i have you here, what are your thoughts on the remaining players? lily, doo, myself, and.. uh… the mia guy

It would be so easy for Ness to just blame me in my noobness but he hasn’t done that.

Is there any reason why the mafia would want me to stay on rather than a different town player? Potentially?? Because i dont know what I’m doing so maybe they’d rather get out someone who’s likely to sus them?

Ness doesn’t want to vote me out. Omg maybe he’s just trying to get me on his side as like an honorary 3rd mafia member 😭😂

I think he’d want me voted out at some point though, so perhaps openly believing me would be a weird thing to do if he was mafia, because he’d likely go back on it. Maybe he’s just hoping I say something stupid 😂

If Ness is town, why would he want me to stay?
-For numbers.
-Could be hoping I drop out and get replaced by someone better. 😂

I’m curious why Ness trusts me.

I think shell being suspicious of me doesn’t mean a lot, I probably am suspicious. Oops😂

It would be so easy for Ness to just blame me in my noobness but he hasn’t done that.

Is there any reason why the mafia would want me to stay on rather than a different town player? Potentially?? Because i dont know what I’m doing so maybe they’d rather get out someone who’s likely to sus them?

Ness doesn’t want to vote me out. Omg maybe he’s just trying to get me on his side as like an honorary 3rd mafia member 😭😂

I think he’d want me voted out at some point though, so perhaps openly believing me would be a weird thing to do if he was mafia, because he’d likely go back on it. Maybe he’s just hoping I say something stupid 😂

-For numbers.

I think shell being suspicious of me doesn’t mean a lot, I probably am suspicious. Oops😂
Nothing malicious on my end friend, you’re at the top of my list in terms of town. Understandably that seems manipulative but it’s the truth lol. Your longer post on an earlier page strikes me as honest.

Reactions: Doo
hey @Dinosaur are you the same dinosaur who brilliantly and brutally murdered everyone in among us during the tbtwc?

if so….
good job

and while i have you here, what are your thoughts on the remaining players? lily, doo, myself, and.. uh… the mia guy
Haha yeahh that was me and thanks!

I didn't really say anything about the rest as I just don't have too much there.

Lily- They seem similar to how I remember them acting in the last game though honestly, I didn't pay too much attention to them last game so I'm hesitant to hard defend that claim at the moment.
Doo- Again I have no baseline as they are new but they seem to be town at the moment, they are open and asking lots of questions.
Shell- I honestly don't really have any strong thoughts on you yet.
Bongo- Hard to tell as he hasn't said anything yet.

-For numbers.

The beginnings of wifom. It starts.

Am i just being kept alive as a patsy to maf, or as a fellow villager by town? This person townreads me, so they're probably town bcuz I'm an easy target. But wait! What if they're maf and trying to get me on their side? But wait, they're probably just town? Or are they?

Wifom means wine in front of me. Kind of a circular thinking that always leads me to confusion, lol. I do tend to see it as more of a town trait, because you're looking for motives. But not always! Could be a trick. Or could be true town. Or not.

images (4).jpeg

Is it me? Uhhhh nope, I can't be the bad guy it's impossible !

Awesome!
Puts check mark in box.

Glad to have that all cleared up.
😆

Fr though- once you get caught up, I'd be interested in your thoughts on the game so far.

For now - I'm out for the night. Back tomorrow.

Ahhh, I am off to a bad start eh XD
Not at all. There's plenty of time and not too much to go through.

It's great that you're here so it won't just be the mystery slot anymore. 😁

Im really heading off to sleep now. 💤
Post automatically merged:

I feel like I'm in the camp that Daniel needs to get voted off.

Im in that camp, but not totally confident. So I'll still be looking thru everything when I'm back on tomorrow. Plus- everyone is here now, so that's awesome.

@Dinosaur I'm curious to know what your thought on Daniel wolfleaning you, as his reasoning for wanting you as a wagon is basically "she hasn't done anything to tell me she's town"

I think his PoE of me/Betsy/Dinosaur smells bad. I think Betsy is solid town based on her line of logic within her posts, she feels fluid to me. Maybe a few awkward points here or there but I don't think she has anything inherently bad. He hasn't really wolfleaned myself, but I get the sense I'm in his PoE as a means to end, like if the tides were turn against me he wouldn't think twice to hop on a Ness wagon.

Dinosaur in fairness to him doesn't feel like the worst wagon but it would basically just be a policy elim, up until this post below Dinosaur had like 1 post saying hi.
I don’t see anything that would convince me Dino is town. I’ve given my town reads so anyone not in that are my PoE (except bongo). Betsy tonally feels off, Dino hasn’t given an interest in solving and I’m still stewing on Ness he’s a bit hard to read so early
I'm not going to go into myself being town, but given that his largest target so far is Betsy with Dinosaur as an implied second option feels like setting up 2 other players for miselimination. But I will say that the only thing making me hesitate is that he doesn't have the worst posts ever and I question who could be teamed with him if it is him.
Post automatically merged:

The vibe feels it was a forced line. Like yeah it’s obvious to want to vote out a wolf
This felt like an awkward attempt to start some form of suspicion on Betsy as well, I don't think what she said in the quoted line was forced or meant to have an agenda behind it. I think wolf!Dan has been thrown for a loop on how much Betsy has pushed back.

I have a couple hours so I'll be rereading the game, looking at isos. I think dan is a good possibility for a wolf, but I want to look at everything bcuz I'm never confident. Of my original dan/shell/ribbit, i probably wouldn't vote shell today.

For Bongo - if you've had a chance to read thru, who would be your wolf/town picks?

I think wolf!Dan has been thrown for a loop on how much Betsy has pushed back.

Yeah I'm never a good target. 😅
They might get rid of me, but I'll be poking and questioning everything on my way out.

It's kind of why I've come to dislike d1 poe so much. It just feels like easy targets, and the miselim could be brushed off because- well, it's just poe.

I might be wrong about dan, he could just be not feeling well, but rn he's the most sus imo. More than ribbit, lol.

Back