Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

this all sucks lets do policy lets vote lily out
😂

In a hilarious surprise twist, lily gets voted out and is *gasp* revealed as a furry cousin. Town left dazed and confused.

Fr volt - you say who would be my partner, i say who would be your partner. If its the same person, vote them out first.

I think ribbit is a possibility. If it's ness, we're all doomed.

😂

In a hilarious surprise twist, lily gets voted out and is *gasp* revealed as a furry cousin. Town left dazed and confused.

Fr volt - you say who would be my partner, i say who would be your partner. If its the same person, vote them out first.

I think ribbit is a possibility. If it's ness, we're all doomed.
i have undisputable proof of who ur teamed with
1718391954769.png

Post automatically merged:

The hellfire awaiting you for saying this

I’d be down for policy on the addendum it’s Dinosaur
idk dinossaur has been more active than lily and her posts seems more pure to me
like i think theres a post abt meta on you that striked to me as genuine

The hellfire awaiting you for saying this

I’d be down for policy on the addendum it’s Dinosaur

Why dino or lily

I really hate policy chops. It always ends up being town. I'd rather not. Inactives are usually just town.

i have undisputable proof of who ur teamed with

Hey, squirtle villagers gotta stick together.

I would say "all squirtles", but on the off chance it's doo, it has to be limited.

😅

also as i said i am not too fan of ribbit rn but i wish we got to hear from them first. i can go there

to be fair, i took a couple hours off to cool down after what happened yesterday. im not inactive.
Post automatically merged:

i have mental issues that i deal with daily. someone really hit a nerve.

Its process of elimination, I think Lily seems more townish than you but its possible I’m wrong about that. Nothing personnel kid.
I figured but I was more asking why pivot from lobbying for a ribbit wagon to me? Do you have reasoning as in something I said/did or just general vibes?

Bongo - no exile?!

😭

I mean, your choice, ofc. I'll just be over here sighing heavily, a tear slowly making it's way down my little squirtle face.

(No exile is something people have polar opposite, but very strong, opinions in, lol).
😂

I figured but I was more asking why pivot from lobbying for a ribbit wagon to me? Do you have reasoning as in something I said/did or just general vibes?
I’m not necessarily saying we need to hard pivot to you, it was merely a suggestion over a lily wagon.

I want to hear from ribbit before voting. But that's probably where my vote will end up. There or volt. 😅

But if it gets to be close to eod and stays this quiet, I'll be rethinking and second guessing myself like crazy.

Back