Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

So what are your reasons for your poe list?

And hey, no hard feelings for you voting me. I will play your game and vote you back. 😂
Lily - playing similar to the last game and looks to be acting independent
Shell - feels transparent with her thoughts and isn’t holding anything back
Ribbit - more similar in the last game where he was town (chatty/playful) and not robotic like the game she was mafia

I think it's totally possible that after we've put pressure on each other and responded to each other's concerns...- wolf!dan wouldn't have anyone to target. Thus the 'voting poe' stuff.

I was down to dan/ribbit anyway, lol.

I think it's totally possible that after we've put pressure on each other and responded to each other's concerns...- wolf!dan wouldn't have anyone to target. Thus the 'voting poe' stuff.

I was down to dan/ribbit anyway, lol.
PoE is a powerful tool

Damniel is defending the people that Ness is suspicious of? I think? So I don’t think they’re a team. But they both seem skilled players so i dont know which if either of them could be mafia

Lily - playing similar to the last game and looks to be acting independent
Shell - feels transparent with her thoughts and isn’t holding anything back
Ribbit - more similar in the last game where he was town (chatty/playful) and not robotic like the game she was mafia

Ribbit gave me odd vibes and i mentioned there were a couple of odd ribbit posts. But at this point you're using less logic and leaning a lot on poe. Not really something I'd expect from towndan. Meh.

I think you just don't like peppy puppers.

Lord help me if I'm being suckered, but Doo strikes me as being candid. Being new doesn't mean you're clueless, I think she's putting in a legit effort to help. #178 strikes me as a genuine answer (even if she's possibly being a little too honest about the game mechanics)

Ribbit gave me odd vibes and i mentioned there were a couple of odd ribbit posts. But at this point you're using less logic and leaning a lot on poe. Not really something I'd expect from towndan. Meh.

You cannot say I’m relying on PoE for my townreads but also relying on PoE for my wolf reads? The PoE has to be based on one paradigm?

Damniel is defending the people that Ness is suspicious of? I think? So I don’t think they’re a team. But they both seem skilled players so i dont know which if either of them could be mafia
Well ask yourself this, would you rather see one of myself/betsy/dino voted off, or one of dan/ribbit/shell? I think that should be a factor here because I think Betsy is telling the truth.

Poe always ends up with a dead town d1. 🙄
You're a better solver than this.
Which leads me to believe you aren't really 'solving', eh?
Forming strong town reads is definitely more important at the beginning. PoE has won many games in the end

Hey hey, deviation real quick: would you mind pointing out some of the odd ribbit posts you mentioned because for the most part I agree with Dan that tonally he's fine

Lord help me if I'm being suckered, but Doo strikes me as being candid. Being new doesn't mean you're clueless, I think she's putting in a legit effort to help. #178 strikes me as a genuine answer (even if she's possibly being a little too honest about the game mechanics)

Yeah but ness - "the" town?

To be honest I’m so clueless the town would probably be better off without me 🥲

For doo- above is just a joke. I'm not being serious. 😅

Yeah but ness - "the" town?

For doo- above is just a joke. I'm not being serious. 😅
Oh that tell is a bunch of malarkey
Post automatically merged:

Doesn't "the town" make sense grammatically 90% of the time anyway? Someone give me some knowledge

Hey hey, deviation real quick: would you mind pointing out some of the odd ribbit posts you mentioned because for the most part I agree with Dan that tonally he's fine

Yep i did it earlier but the recap, basically a (joke) post where ribbit mention buying back nook with a cousin discount. (Possible open wolf tactic). Then a bit later coming back with "what did i miss" when there wasn't anything to miss yet. Just little odd stuff.

I brought them up to ribbit, who answered all of it.

Which then moved shell up on my sus list, so i brought up my shell concerns (the voting anyone thing, etc), which shell answered as well.

So dan was next on my list anyway.
Post automatically merged:

Doesn't "the town" make sense grammatically 90% of the time anyway? Someone give me some knowledge

Of course! Was a sheer coincidence that morphed into a legend of levity. You should always put "the" in front of "town".
😅

Yep i did it earlier but the recap, basically a (joke) post where ribbit mention buying back nook with a cousin discount. (Possible open wolf tactic). Then a bit later coming back with "what did i miss" when there wasn't anything to miss yet. Just little odd stuff.

I brought them up to ribbit, who answered all of it.

Which then moved shell up on my sus list, so i brought up my shell concerns (the voting anyone thing, etc), which shell answered as well.

So dan was next on my list anyway.
If Dan is a wolf, would you really say that Ribbit is the teammate because I dunno if I can see that pairing right now. In fact, who would those two be teamed with if either is wolf?

Well ask yourself this, would you rather see one of myself/betsy/dino voted off, or one of dan/ribbit/shell? I think that should be a factor here because I think Betsy is telling the truth.
I’d definitely rather one of Dan/ribbit/shell get voted off

If Dan is a wolf, would you really say that Ribbit is the teammate because I dunno if I can see that pairing right now. In fact, who would those two be teamed with if either is wolf?

I dunno on teams. Haven't looked into dan/ribbit team. I just think one of them is probably a wolf, but which one? I do feel better about shell rn.

A dan/doo team would be funny. But i dont have doo sus rn, so probably not?

I dont know who else is new but I feel like I wouldn’t wanna say anything if I was mafia, so perhaps Bongo or Dinosaur could be a partner?

Back