Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

I think part of Betsy's read on me is just a general distrust in me as a player (which I obvs can't do anything about). the read also just feels like an inaccurate portrayal of me as she's expecting me to have strong wolf reads D1 and that trying to find town isn't also solving which I strongly disagree with

I’d definitely rather one of Dan/ribbit/shell get voted off

Same, lol.

I dont know who else is new but I feel like I wouldn’t wanna say anything if I was mafia, so perhaps Bongo or Dinosaur could be a partner?

Always possible, you never know. I think it's easier once the first wolf is uncovered. You can look back at their interactions.

I think part of Betsy's read on me is just a general distrust in me as a player (which I obvs can't do anything about). the read also just feels like an inaccurate portrayal of me as she's expecting me to have strong wolf reads D1 and that trying to find town isn't also solving which I strongly disagree with

It's really not. It's oddball stuff you're posting. Like last game, dolby seemed fishy to me (he was!), and his defense was that i just didn't trust him/wanted to see him wolfy. So similar.

I also did not say trying to find town wasn't solving. I said, it wasn't good to rely on poe alone because that always ends up with dead town d1.

So find town, make poe, but then the next step - question the people in your poe and try to figure them out.

I've questioned people, tried to figure out whether they're town/wolf, tried to encourage activity with direct questions - meh.

I know I'm flipping town, and the graveyard is always fun, but I will definitely defend, because we need the numbers this game.

ok but guys, guys, what if it’s dan and ness because they are so split that if one flips wolf the other will never be sussed again

I dont know who else is new but I feel like I wouldn’t wanna say anything if I was mafia, so perhaps Bongo or Dinosaur could be a partner?
I think that, regardless of alignment, a player would at least post or something. im more inclined to believe Bongo is just MIA so I think the slot is null for now and hope they step in/are replaced

It's really not. It's oddball stuff you're posting. Like last game, dolby seemed fishy to me (he was!), and his defense was that i just didn't trust him/wanted to see him wolfy. So similar.

I also did not say trying to find town wasn't solving. I said, it wasn't good to rely on poe alone because that always ends up with dead town d1.

So find town, make poe, but then the next step - question the people in your poe and try to figure them out.

I've questioned people, tried to figure out whether they're town/wolf, tried to encourage activity with direct questions - meh.

I know I'm flipping town, and the graveyard is always fun, but I will definitely defend, because we need the numbers this game.
In Dolbys defense it is frustrating when people just expect you to play a certain way so it's annoying when this happens
You're a better solver than this.
defend yourself then!!
don’t let me and ness walk all over you
I think I've been talking about and engaging with everyone. I just wanna take it easy and not be so intense about things and these feel like unfair summations

how did you reach to this conclusion?
ribbit seemed a bit too passionate about accusing someone else early on.
Shell’s thing about wanting to vote people off was a bit suspicious, and after I asked about it, they started getting suspicious of me. I really don’t know about them.
As for you Dan, I dont know what Poe means but you seem to be against what Ness is saying and I think I trust Ness. I’m wary though, since you both seem really good at this.

I’m not certain about anything but I can’t suspect Dinosaur yet, and Betsy seems too natural to be mafia.
The only suspicions I’ve had have been of Dan, shell and ribbit, that’s all really lol.

I dont know what Poe means
process of elimination. Figuring out who town is so anyone not town is possible mafia by process of elimination

I'm going to note that Doo mind melds with Ness a lot but the point that he and I have opposing reads is an original thought I think

Reactions: Doo
In Dolbys defense it is frustrating when people just expect you to play a certain way so it's annoying when this happens

I didn't expect dolby to play a certain way. I just thought he was fishy. You were on my fishy list, so I'm pointing out things that don't seem solvy.

A lot can happen in a day. Maybe dino will post, etc. But to pick who i would vote right now, it's you or ribbit.

ribbit seemed a bit too passionate about accusing someone else early on.
Shell’s thing about wanting to vote people off was a bit suspicious, and after I asked about it, they started getting suspicious of me. I really don’t know about them.
As for you Dan, I dont know what Poe means but you seem to be against what Ness is saying and I think I trust Ness. I’m wary though, since you both seem really good at this.

I’m not certain about anything but I can’t suspect Dinosaur yet, and Betsy seems too natural to be mafia.
The only suspicions I’ve had have been of Dan, shell and ribbit, that’s all really lol.
who did i accuse passionately early on?

it’s fine if you think wanting to vote is suspicious, but i wanna clarify that i wasn’t suspicious of you after you asked about it. i had those thoughts before, and i only said my issues with your message after ness asked what my susses were. i actually wasn’t going to mention them at this stage.

Reactions: Doo
it’s fine if you think wanting to vote is suspicious, but i wanna clarify that i wasn’t suspicious of you after you asked about it. i had those thoughts before, and i only said my issues with your message after ness asked what my susses were. i actually wasn’t going to mention them at this stage.
ngl i agree with this a lot
i keep a lot of my strong wolf reads + reasonings to myself until later because im afraid of causing a war
it’s why i let dolby walk all over me even though i thought he was maf lmao
Post automatically merged:

wait did i miss something
@Damniel why the betsy vote?

if i’m reading correctly this is just difference of opinion so im not sure why you are

Betsy tonally just feels forced in some of the posts so voting there for neo
i guess there is this

oh wait that is the explanation
i misread

Last edited:
it’s more like
there are 6 other villagers and 2 maf members so i don’t mind tring like 6 people, if nothing stands out for the sake of discussion then it’s a tr

i really hope you feel better food poisoning is the literal worse especially the weird stuff that happens to your mouth… hang in there

i agree w this, i don’t think we are gonna have strong srs until people talk longer

sheeping my reads and then fossing me!!?? 🫵👁️

nah im just kidding but i would agree that the dan/shell slots are my biggest leads rn just based on vibes alone. i would like to hear more from the inactives before looking into to either closely though

omg the first part of that post i typed out last night and meant to delete
Looking back because I didn’t understand what was going on at the time, this sounds like a town thing to say?

Back with some brief thoughts on the main topics of conversation:

Ribbit: I don't get the (potential) ribbot wagon? I know some are suspicious of them but the way they are acting is similar to the last game (at least in my opinion). I could be horribly wrong though, I thought they were mafia most of last game when they were town lol.

Ness: As i said earlier he seems to be acting similarly to last game so I'm not sure about him yet.

Dan: I have absolutely no baseline for what he acts like in game so I have nothing there

Betsy: Also seems similar to last game so far

Back