• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

WAIT A MINUTE! If the "master of disguise" uses their abililty on themselves, then that guarantees that it was a roleblock used on Betsy and not the disguise, does it not?
The Master of Disguise cannot target themselves.

Reactions: Doo
^master of disguise

Does that mean the master of disguise has possibly framed frosty? But I guess they’d have probably chosen someone more suspicious?
> You disguise yourself as other villagers, implicating them in crimes. Your target will appear in the Watcher's report instead of yourself. You cannot target the same player consecutively

Alright well regardless.

wolf!Frosty one of volt/dino/doo

town!Frosty the team is dino/doo, or volt/dino

Well actually, this doesn't make sense logistically for it to be a frame. The takeaway from this is that someone used either their role or frame on Betsy, not the kill; so if someone thought that Betsy was a PR then it had to have been a roleblock. It makes significantly more sense for the mafia to use their disguise on the nightkill, does it not?

This is also taking into account that Betsy was "sheeping" Ribbit, and if we assume Ribbit was a PR snipe and not a normal kill, maybe mafia assumed they were coordinating?
yeah if i understood it right, they used the rb on betsy, so couldnt use the disguise

Remember, Lily objected to Volt saying she should be policy eliminated on D1. Her reaction to that was significantly less telling of a pair then myself/Lily, but it still counts.

Pretty sure that one of the last two is Doo/Dino, leaning Doo.

You disguise yourself as other villagers, implicating them in crimes. Your target will appear in the Watcher's report instead of yourself. You cannot target the same player consecutively

If frosty is framer, i was targeted to be framed.
So that would mean, frosty killed ribbit. And if anyone was watching ribbit, it would appear to be me. AND at the same time, it would frame ness because of ribbits eod.

If frosty is rb, i was thought to be pr. Pfft.

I think it's more likely framer?
Post automatically merged:

Remember, Lily objected to Volt saying she should be policy eliminated on D1. Her reaction to that was significantly less telling of a pair then myself/Lily, but it still counts.

Pretty sure that one of the last two is Doo/Dino, leaning Doo.

Especially with the potential of framing you for the kill with ribbits eod.

@TN4U If the Master of Disguise was to visit the same target as the Watcher, would the Watcher see their target visiting themselves?
Post automatically merged:

In theory that should debunk any concept that Betsy was used as a frame target, because then Betsy would have shown up as visiting herself right?

So wouldnt that mean frosty has to be roleblocker then? Since Betsy is still here

@TN4U If the Master of Disguise was to visit the same target as the Watcher, would the Watcher see their target visiting themselves?
Let me explain this by providing an example:
  • Master of Disguise targets Player A to disguise as, and targets Player B to kidnap.
  • Watcher targets Player A.
  • No other targets on Player A.
As no one visited Player A's house, no one would show up on the report.

So unless I am mistaken, what tn4u said basically makes it clear that Frosty is mafia right ?
Also what does rb mean ?

Back