Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

Report said that Volt targeted Ness

I kind of expected that.

So either framed by disguiser, or actually volt.
Post automatically merged:

Good work using the watcher abilities this game! I know it's more complicated with disguiser, but i think we can figure it out.
I hope, lol.

If you want to go back over doo, dino, volt and post what you think, that'd be helpful. If we get it wrong today, one of us will be here d4, making a hard decision.

I plan to post more tomorrow, but it's sleep time for me now. 💤

Oh - bongo do you play fire emblem?

I kind of expected that.

So either framed by disguiser, or actually volt.

Good work using the watcher abilities this game! I know it's more complicated with disguiser, but i think we can figure it out.
I hope, lol.

If you want to go back over doo, dino, volt and post what you think, that'd be helpful. If we get it wrong today, one of us will be here d4, making a hard decision.

I plan to post more tomorrow, but it's sleep time for me now. 💤

Oh - bongo do you play fire emblem?
I have a few susses and I will post as to why a bit later.
Good night ! And no sorry !

See, I was almost completely sure it was Volt, but then these 2 posts by Doo completely threw me off.

Oh no is bongo’s skill useless since the remaining cousin is the disguiser?

Wait I’ve just thought, since the remaining mafia is the master of disguise, we’re not gonna know who it is even if bongo gets information. Cuz for example it could be dino, and dino might disguise as volt. But they might choose not to disguise as a double bluff. 😭

Maybe I am reading it wrong, but Doo seems to be really determined in making it seem that the report is gonna be useless ? Now while it is true that if they were mafia, they would want Volt gone, but maybe this is some kinda insurance against themselves for what the report might say on night 3 ? Specially the emphasis on "If it shows Dino it has to be Dino".

But then again, ignoring the report on Volt seems to be a bad idea as well.
Anyways, my main suspects right now are Doo and Volt. Betsy is cleared, and I just don't see anything mafia about Dino.

These are my thoughts so far. Also is it by the rules for me to say what I understood Ness' good luck was ? Obviously not copy paste it, but to just say what I understood of it.

Also, I only have an idea on what good luck does and not on bad luck. But unless I am mistaken, didn't Ness use bad luck on Volt ? That furthers my sus on Doo.

Last edited:
These are my thoughts so far. Also is it by the rules for me to say what I understood Ness' good luck was ? Obviously not copy paste it, but to just say what I understood of it.

I think you'd have to pm tn4u to ask. He said future katrina questions should be pm'd to him.

He did tell me yeah.
Also, please do let me know what you all think of my opinion. I wanna see if anyone has similar thoughts

He did tell me yeah.
Also, please do let me know what you all think of my opinion. I wanna see if anyone has similar thoughts

Yes i have similar thoughts. I also have thoughts on dino, staying quietly in the background, not making waves, lol. Such a hard game for me lol. I just finished a volt wall post (below). So if you are allowed to discuss your katrina magic thing, do you think it would help figure things out? Today i am truly grasping at straws, lol.

Ok - volt! I feel like you may think I'm just sheeping ness or still in the tunnel to-mah-to.

But im actually considering all of the cases. I don't communicate well. I think in a spiderweb of pictures. It's extremely difficult to translate into a straight line of words. 😥

First off, i have a katrina theory that makes you a vanilla villager. Tn4u couldn't clarify, so im on my own to interpret. I don't know if we can talk about it, so again - on my own. Which sucks.

But this is what I'm up against in my thoughts on a possible wolf you. It's not meant to make a case, because if i didnt have any doubts about you I'd just vote you and move on to doo/dino. (I do plan to cover doo/dino later).

I just think if you could see it, and you're a villager, you'd understand my thoughts and could help figure it all out. So, the wolf read is basically:

So dan had an early tr on lily. Dan doesn't advocate bussing, and i cannot see dan bussing lily. So an early lily tr would fit.
Lily looks to be more involved in commenting this game so that’s a good thing I think.

Ribbit posts a pic of elise in response to being sussed, and dan responds:
ah Elise one of the better norhian royals

This is why i asked about fire emblem. Nobody seems to play. I don't play either. When ribbit was revealed as guardian, i asked someone that does play - "could elise be considered a guardian", they said "heck yes".

So i think dan knew ribbit was guardian. And ribbit was kidnapped that night. Dan townread ribbit from the soft on. But with others sussing ribbit, i don't think anyone else knew. I don't know if frosty or lily plays.

So i think, maybe targeted pr kidnap? (I will cover the frame theory later, which indicates dino/doo).
When you joined the game, you didn't tr ribbit, and voted ribbit later after ness did.
something strikes to me that ribbit is trying to mimic his style from last game but lacking the honesty he had. it looked fine earlier but slowly seemed he lost steam

Town possibility - when i asked if you played fire emblem, you actually mentioned fates. No hesitation. I think a wolf -who had caught the soft and used it to kidnap the guardian - wouldn't have mentioned fates? Or not. I dunno.

About lily.
lily is lilying

You had a sort of meh read on lily.

My lily/volt foil was basically:
Lily needed to be out of the game. (Hope you're doing well, lily!)
After a meh read on lily, a sus read on me, and a possible soft from ribbit, you vote ribbit, drop me, and later drop ribbit in favor of policy chopping lily, whom everyone had town.
this all sucks lets do policy lets vote lily out

Then when lily was replaced soon after d1 eod, i thought - volt bussing lily so she could de-stress and he'd get towncred. When that didn't work, lily was replaced.

Frosty enters the game -
frosty is fine so far, i just have a tinfoil about lily that makes her maf but it's like. angleshotting. so ill keep it to myself

i would say that im not 100% sold on frosty being town because she seems fixated on something abt betsy and ribbit in particular, but at the same time there isnt really much to go off and she had just. 5 hours of content? so im digesting it
lily is literally unreadable so im not bothering. (angleshooting is awful and against the spirit of the game so i deleted from my brain the tinfoil i had)

If villager - same kind of foil, lol.

You did consider frosty before the whole thing of frosty being caught. I don't think anyone was considering frosty at the time? Maybe ness, but it wasnt a thing.

doo/frosty could make sense, considering that frosty had mostly impersonal interactions with doo iirc.

So here-
my honest reaction to being sussed bc i caught on to a soft
town me caught on shiny's and dan's soft
mafia me didnt see neither annika or frosty softing
whatever man. just. yeah

I thought frosty's reaction was over the top, but you and frosty had similar reaction. So i see why ness could sus.

We have to consider all three, and im not a good people-reader. I hope people come and post. Maybe read through again, with the known town/wolfs in mind?

Oh- and tn4u said i could discuss my katrina foil (just no screenshots etc).

I don't want to incorrectly influence the game based on a foil, so I'll wait for now.

And bongo - for more on volt, i think volt may have kidnapped you instead of ness? Because now, volt is stuck with a day in which they have to fight against the entire village being told to "vote volt".

Ness can scream at me, but i don't think this makes sense?

Last edited:
Here’s some quick stuff I wrote about volt the other day, I have posts to quote too.

Volt has been fairly insistent on me being mafia, which is.. i dont know. I know everyone’s a little suspicious of me but volt is almost too certain it’s me.
As we reached the end of day 2, volt was frantically quoting my posts and repeating stuff they’d already said..?
And when Ness said he thought it was slightly more likely volt than me, volt seemed kind of defeated. I dont know if that’s disbelief that nobody believes him, or mafia like ‘Ughhh we’ve failed’

Also, I only have an idea on what good luck does and not on bad luck. But unless I am mistaken, didn't Ness use bad luck on Volt ? That furthers my sus on Doo.
yes i got a notification at start of day for it
it was a roleblock so it fizzled out

Yes i have similar thoughts. I also have thoughts on dino, staying quietly in the background, not making waves, lol. Such a hard game for me lol. I just finished a volt wall post (below). So if you are allowed to discuss your katrina magic thing, do you think it would help figure things out? Today i am truly grasping at straws, lol.

Ok - volt! I feel like you may think I'm just sheeping ness or still in the tunnel to-mah-to.

But im actually considering all of the cases. I don't communicate well. I think in a spiderweb of pictures. It's extremely difficult to translate into a straight line of words. 😥

First off, i have a katrina theory that makes you a vanilla villager. Tn4u couldn't clarify, so im on my own to interpret. I don't know if we can talk about it, so again - on my own. Which sucks.

But this is what I'm up against in my thoughts on a possible wolf you. It's not meant to make a case, because if i didnt have any doubts about you I'd just vote you and move on to doo/dino. (I do plan to cover doo/dino later).

I just think if you could see it, and you're a villager, you'd understand my thoughts and could help figure it all out. So, the wolf read is basically:

So dan had an early tr on lily. Dan doesn't advocate bussing, and i cannot see dan bussing lily. So an early lily tr would fit.

This is why i asked about fire emblem. Nobody seems to play. I don't play either. When ribbit was revealed as guardian, i asked someone that does play - "could elise be considered a guardian", they said "heck yes".

So i think dan knew ribbit was guardian. And ribbit was kidnapped that night. Dan townread ribbit from the soft on. But with others sussing ribbit, i don't think anyone else knew. I don't know if frosty or lily plays.

So i think, maybe targeted pr kidnap? (I will cover the frame theory later, which indicates dino/doo).
When you joined the game, you didn't tr ribbit, and voted ribbit later after ness did.

Town possibility - when i asked if you played fire emblem, you actually mentioned fates. No hesitation. I think a wolf -who had caught the soft and used it to kidnap the guardian - wouldn't have mentioned fates? Or not. I dunno.

About lily.

After a meh read on lily, a sus read on me, and a possible soft from ribbit, you vote ribbit, drop me, and later drop ribbit in favor of policy chopping lily, whom everyone had town.

Then when lily was replaced soon after d1 eod, i thought - volt bussing lily so she could de-stress and he'd get towncred. When that didn't work, lily was replaced.

Frosty enters the game -

You did consider frosty before the whole thing of frosty being caught. I don't think anyone was considering frosty at the time? Maybe ness, but it wasnt a thing.

So here-

I thought frosty's reaction was over the top, but you and frosty had similar reaction. So i see why ness could sus.

We have to consider all three, and im not a good people-reader. I hope people come and post. Maybe read through again, with the known town/wolfs in mind?

I don't want to incorrectly influence the game based on a foil, so I'll wait for now.

And bongo - for more on volt, i think volt may have kidnapped you instead of ness? Because now, volt is stuck with a day in which they have to fight against the entire village being told to "vote volt".

elise a guardian? iirc she was super young and a bit of a brat lol
i cant say anything abt this foil im just a policy liker and idk why everyone was so into frosty so quickly

Here’s some quick stuff I wrote about volt the other day, I have posts to quote too.

Volt has been fairly insistent on me being mafia, which is.. i dont know. I know everyone’s a little suspicious of me but volt is almost too certain it’s me.
As we reached the end of day 2, volt was frantically quoting my posts and repeating stuff they’d already said..?
And when Ness said he thought it was slightly more likely volt than me, volt seemed kind of defeated. I dont know if that’s disbelief that nobody believes him, or mafia like ‘Ughhh we’ve failed’
yeah i was repeating stuff i already said because no one ever listens to me. this post is maffy af but thank you for the validation

yes i got a notification at start of day for it
it was a roleblock so it fizzled out

elise a guardian? iirc she was super young and a bit of a brat lol
i cant say anything abt this foil im just a policy liker and idk why everyone was so into frosty so quickly

I don't play, lol. But the person i asked said yes so i foiled.

The reason i don't think its you is in the day start post.

Some of Katrina's magic was brushed off of chops. I saw this as the magic being wasted. Which, knowing the luck is wasted if the person is not a pr, would mean you are a villager. Vanilla.

Because bongo has revealed. So that magic was not wasted.

I know, it's another foil. But it makes sense to me, looking at the whole picture?

At this point, i think we have a town win if the magic foil is right. Woohoo! Because we have 2 elims left and just you and dino as possibles.

I'm not sure on the magic foil, but it feels right?

If I'm wrong, hey, i have no dignity to lose, so no problem there. But ness will needle me into forever about it. 😅

Like i needled ness about the. Or geoni, although haven't played w/ him in a while. And he probably never noticed the needle. But eventually, he would've noticed. Cuz i would vote geoni for the reason of "not liking donuts" or some other food thing, haha. So stupid, but so fun.

Future game ness - hey betsy, maybe it's magic. 😂😭😂

Last edited:
Well wouldnt the only thing we can confirm from this be that Betsy is town since mafia wouldnt target mafia even if it is the master of disguise
This could be suspicious? Like maybe trying to defend frosty? But I’m confused about the whole disguise thing

Hey Frosty! I should be around a bit so let me know what you want to talk about!
And I don’t think this ever got answered. I dont know, I don’t think we have enough from dino to be sure of anything

This could be suspicious? Like maybe trying to defend frosty? But I’m confused about the whole disguise thing

The disguise thing is definitely a twist.

I like the katrina character/role, though. Super creative.

I'll be off for a bit for irl. Looking forward to everyone's reactions to the katrina theory.

(Hmm, it's possible. Or- Betsy is crazy!) 😂

About lily.

Frosty enters the game -

So here-

Sorry, what does foil mean ?

Reactions: Doo
Sorry, what does foil mean ?

Oh i use it to refer to developing a theory that is maybe a step beyond what is outwardly obvious or probable.

Like, putting on a tinfoil hat. Yes, it looks like x is the case, but what about y. Sometimes there isn't anything to back it up. You can't prove it, but you think it's possible.

Volt can probably explain it better.

We still have over 24 hours to vote right ?

Oh i use it to refer to developing a theory that is maybe a step beyond what is outwardly obvious or probable.

Like, putting on a tinfoil hat. Yes, it looks like x is the case, but what about y. Sometimes there isn't anything to back it up. You can't prove it, but you think it's possible.

Volt can probably explain it better.
Ahh ok thanks !
What do you think of Doo ? I feel more sus towards Doo than Dino. Volt still somewhat remains on my list but I am leaning towards Doo being mafia.

Yes, i agree if it isn't volt it could be doo. (Sorry doo!)

I want to look at what frosty said to/about dino and doo (and volt ig). And vice versa.

And ig see what dino thinks about volt/doo and doo thinks about volt/dino. Although i think some of that may be already posted.

Back