Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

If bongo really can survive til tomorrow, that will help so much. Or if like ness said, his report gets delivered to someone else. That would be ideal.
I am pretty sure I will cause Ness' good luck is still on.
I am like almost completely sure that its either Doo or Volt. In the event that its not Doo (Sorry doo), I feel like Volt will be the only plausible option.

What’s the best thing for me to do now if I am town? Do I just leave as many thoughts as possible behind here for you all?
Yes please!

And analyze the volt situation today. I don't want it to be my fault if we lose, so trying to cover as much as possible.

And trying to go with majority.

I am pretty sure I will cause Ness' good luck is still on.
I am like almost completely sure that its either Doo or Volt. In the event that its not Doo (Sorry doo), I feel like Volt will be the only plausible option.

See im convinced if its not doo it could possibly be dino. 😂

But I've been wrong before!

Ive played maf with volt before and i really dont remember them being so, intense? As maf.

No offense volt, i dont know a better word.

Right now im more convinced its not volt. But again. I could be wrong!

See im convinced if its not doo it could possibly be dino. 😂

But I've been wrong before!
Can you tell me why you think its dino ? Like I can't find a reason to sus dino and I wanna know what I am missing
Post automatically merged:

Ive played maf with volt before and i really dont remember them being so, intense? As maf.

No offense volt, i dont know a better word.

Right now im more convinced its not volt. But again. I could be wrong!
New strat maybe ?

Can you tell me why you think its dino ? Like I can't find a reason to sus dino and I wanna know what I am missing

So im trying to consider all 3.

The logic of a wolf volt setting up today as it is- i just dont think it's likely. The wrong person got got kidnapped.

Doo im sorry it's the confusing posts and the reaction to frosty's catch.

Dino - both doo and dino for pointing to ness after ribbit was taken. And a couple small things.

I think doo over dino. But i wouldnt put volt over dino. I could be wrong! So everyone needs to decide on their own and hopefully we can win.

New strat maybe ?

I mean, always possible. But think of it this way, if you were in wolf volt's position yesterday, would you have kidnapped ness?

Or would you have kidnapped bongo and tried to convince ness next day.

Would you have set up the day to have a pretty good chance you'd be automatically voted out? With no chance to talk to ness and try to change his mind?

Its a horrible strat. So imo it doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
So im trying to consider all 3.

The logic of a wolf volt setting up today as it is- i just dont think it's likely. The wrong person got got kidnapped.

Doo im sorry it's the confusing posts and the reaction to frosty's catch.

Dino - both doo and dino for pointing to ness after ribbit was taken. And a couple small things.

I think doo over dino. But i wouldnt put volt over dino. I could be wrong! So everyone needs to decide on their own and hopefully we can win.
I was kinda sus on Ness too tbf till they came out as Katrina. I feel like for newer players, maybe Ness was more suspicious ?
I still feel like it maybe Volt if not Doo, mainly cause I saw volt after a role block was used on Volt.
I know good luck basically saves me for a couple nights, but I don't know what bad luck does. Maybe it got wasted on Volt ? Or maybe Volt used it to their advantage to make it seem like someone is framing them ?

I mean, always possible. But think of it this way, if you were in wolf volt's position yesterday, would you have kidnapped ness?

Would you have set up the day to have a pretty good chance you'd be automatically voted out? With no chance to talk to ness and try to change his mind?

I’m confused about this. Ness wanted to vote for volt, and he told us all to get volt out first.
Now Ness is gone and he’s not here, we can do what we like, Ness isn’t here to tell us to vote for volt. I feel like we’d be easier to convince than Ness? Because that’s literally what’s happening 😂
I still think we should vote for volt first to be honest (or vote for volt after me).

I was kinda sus on Ness too tbf till they came out as Katrina. I feel like for newer players, maybe Ness was more suspicious ?
I still feel like it maybe Volt if not Doo, mainly cause I saw volt after a role block was used on Volt.
I know good luck basically saves me for a couple nights, but I don't know what bad luck does. Maybe it got wasted on Volt ? Or maybe Volt used it to their advantage to make it seem like someone is framing them ?

Yep. Could go either way.

Which is why "some of the dust being brushed off chops" kinda me think volt is vanilla, the magic was wasted.

But hey, we have good info right here. If your report says volt tomorrow, it's definitely volt.

If it says dino, and im kidnapped, it's probably dino.
😅

Oh I didn't see this part. That does make sense yeah. But, I just have a lot of trouble ignoring the report after seeing Ness' bad luck on him.

Start of day 4: Bongo
Dinosaur
Volt

Bongo’s report possibilities:
Says volt - they can’t pretend to be the same person twice so it must actually be volt? I think? I’ll check in a sec
Says dino - volt could’ve not disguised initially when taking ness but I feel like that’s unlikely since ness said to us all to vote volt - having the report show up as volt is not good for volt. Butttt ness used bad luck on volt, and if the luck worked, then maybe volt’s disguise didn’t work?
Or it be dino. Dino could’ve disguised as volt initially when taking ness, which I guess would make sense as a good frame given the bad luck thing and the fact that ness told us all to vote volt. Then Dino wouldn’t be able to disguise as fort again so it would show up the real mafia as Dino?

I’m confused about this. Ness wanted to vote for volt, and he told us all to get volt out first.
Now Ness is gone and he’s not here, we can do what we like, Ness isn’t here to tell us to vote for volt. I feel like we’d be easier to convince than Ness? Because that’s literally what’s happening 😂

Actually, that furthers my non volt case. Because volt hasn't tried to convince anyone it wasnt them today.

Ness had a last minute foil of a frosty/volt team. Listed it as 60/40 on wolf volt. Volt was trying to defend, but really had no time. Ness had volt town before that.

I think if i were wolf volt, id have left ness alive and tried to buddy and convince him to return to his townread of volt

Because from volt perspective - getting rid of ness gives him no chance to change ness's mind, and ness had it 60/40. And it left him with me alive. The hard headed person who was 100% convinced it was volt, and who is definitely not going to be swayed by volt's arguments, and who openly said yesterday i would sheep ness.

It doesn't make any sense.

Actually, that furthers my non volt case. Because volt hasn't tried to convince anyone it wasnt them today.

Ness had a last minute foil of a frosty/volt team. Listed it as 60/40 on wolf volt. Volt was trying to defend, but really had no time. Ness had volt town before that.

I think if i were wolf volt, id have left ness alive and tried to buddy and convince him to return to his townread of volt

Because from volt perspective - getting rid of ness gives him no chance to change ness's mind, and ness had it 60/40. And it left him with me alive. The hard headed person who was 100% convinced it was volt, and who is definitely not going to be swayed by volt's arguments, and who openly said yesterday i would sheep ness.

It doesn't make any sense.
Yeah I’m starting to think it really could be Dino now

Oh I didn't see this part. That does make sense yeah. But, I just have a lot of trouble ignoring the report after seeing Ness' bad luck on him.

I think it's dino or doo and it was the perfect set up.

However! I can get things horribly wrong. 😂

This is why im glad you'll be here tomorrow hopefully. Lol. If tomorrow the report says volt, psh, that is definite. Because disguiser cant target 2x in a row.

Yeah I’m starting to think it really could be Dino now

You know what's really awful? I'm terrified of being a moron pied piper and leading the whole village in the wrong direction. 😭

I'm just afraid its possibly not volt, and nobody would consider it. If it is volt, and the bad luck rb him, i still think he would have kidnapped me or bongo and left ness alive.

But i can be super wrong. I just don't know. Im trying to follow all the logical points, but everything cam go either way. It's very frustrating.

Predictions of the Future:

Eliminate town!Betsy, NK Ness

Day 3 has…

Volt
Frosty
Bongo
Dinosaur
Doo

If Betsy is towns then the team is Dinosaur/Doo, Dinosaur/Frosty or Volt/Doo
^ I’m looking through Ness’s earlier posts and found this. We know for sure Betsy is town lol and the only option here that includes frosty is Dino and frosty.

Back