Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

There is also the scenario where I would have been an easy out if you were voted and found earlier as I was constantly town read by you or in the scenario where someone is interested in the change in dynamic between me and frosty this game versus last (last game frosty wanted me out for inactivity and this game she didn't really seem to care as much to push the topic ect.) There are so many different ways to throw suspicions on someone like me the possibilities are endless.
people usually think that blatant townreading someone (aka whiteknighting) is a good signal of not partnered so i dont think anyone would vote you out based of that
Post automatically merged:

I agree I'm just saying Bongo's post indicated otherwise at the time possibly causing confusion
im not that dumb orz

ok bongo take ur time but if you vote before the 24 hours end so we can enjoy our sundays that would be lovely

Okay, so I went through you guys' posts, and I am still really confused. I am trying to go as far back as possible to see if I can maybe find anything off. The attempt on Betsy and disguise as Betsy really threw me off. Cause it makes so much sense to go for Betsy while disguising as her or me. That was really the only option and mafia played it brilliantly. Although if it was me, I would have just not killed anyone just to mess with people.

My head hurts from all this. I am still more sus on volt than dino, mainly cause of the kill on Ness. It could have been a last ditch effort from volt, and it paid off massively cause we got it wrong voted Doo instead. And gambling on it twice would have been a big risk so maybe a change in strategy and doing exactly what Betsy thought she would do ?

ok bongo take ur time but if you vote before the 24 hours end so we can enjoy our sundays that would be lovely
Oh yeah i will !

I think if i were wolf volt, id have left ness alive and tried to buddy and convince him to return to his townread of volt

Because from volt perspective - getting rid of ness gives him no chance to change ness's mind, and ness had it 60/40.
This is exactly what I keep coming back to. Maybe this is exactly what volt is doing by keeping me alive ? Cause if it was Dino, it wouldn't have made much sense to kill Ness instead of Betsy or me.

Okay, so I went through you guys' posts, and I am still really confused. I am trying to go as far back as possible to see if I can maybe find anything off. The attempt on Betsy and disguise as Betsy really threw me off. Cause it makes so much sense to go for Betsy while disguising as her or me. That was really the only option and mafia played it brilliantly. Although if it was me, I would have just not killed anyone just to mess with people.

My head hurts from all this. I am still more sus on volt than dino, mainly cause of the kill on Ness. It could have been a last ditch effort from volt, and it paid off massively cause we got it wrong voted Doo instead. And gambling on it twice would have been a big risk so maybe a change in strategy and doing exactly what Betsy thought she would do ?

Oh yeah i will !

This is exactly what I keep coming back to. Maybe this is exactly what volt is doing by keeping me alive ? Cause if it was Dino, it wouldn't have made much sense to kill Ness instead of Betsy or me.
what do you mean by gambling on it twice?

ness had sussed dino the entire game and i think it was very possible that i would convince ness and he turned to dino instead. also disguising as me is a win/win

My head hurts from all this. I am still more sus on volt than dino, mainly cause of the kill on Ness.
Same LOL. Also the kill on ness is something I was thinking about too. If i was mafia why would I spent all game convincing Ness I was town and then kill him the second he agrees and names volt as most likely to be mafia? It just wouldnt make sense.

ness had sussed dino the entire game and i think it was very possible that i would convince ness and he turned to dino instead. also disguising as me is a win/win
Ness however did switch to Dino being safe and you being mafia at the end. And yeah it was possible but still a big risk. Plus at that point in time, we did not know what Ness' good luck was, well I mean you all still don't cause I lied through my teeth about it the entire time.

Same LOL. Also the kill on ness is something I was thinking about too. If i was mafia why would I spent all game convincing Ness I was town and then kill him the second he agrees and names volt as most likely to be mafia? It just wouldnt make sense.
i mean at this point i was trying to convince him on doo. why would i kill him if i had such a good case on doo and he was staring to buy into it? as of yesterday i still had dino as mostly likely town

Ness however did switch to Dino being safe and you being mafia at the end. And yeah it was possible but still a big risk. Plus at that point in time, we did not know what Ness' good luck was, well I mean you all still don't cause I lied through my teeth about it the entire time.
it's still valuable to be afraid of a strong player that put their suspicions on you the entire game. if ness had spent the entire game thinking it was dino, there was no guarantee he wouldnt default back to it considering how much he thought he had evidence against dino

i mean at this point i was trying to convince him on doo. why would i kill him if i had such a good case on doo and he was staring to buy into it? as of yesterday i still had dino as mostly likely town
Possibly because Ness was on to you? Why keep Ness around when he was sus on you and most of the remaining players were also sus on Doo as well anyway?

also i imagined that you know what good luck does, bc i got a message saying what bad luck does. but i never pointed it out bc i imagined it was beneficial to let it confuse mafia

also i imagined that you know what good luck does, bc i got a message saying what bad luck does. but i never pointed it out bc i imagined it was beneficial to let it confuse mafia
oh yeah i did, but i lied about it to try throwing off mafia, hoping that mafia wouldn't check the first page that said the luck runs out after one night

Possibly because Ness was on to you? Why keep Ness around when he was sus on you and most of the remaining players were also sus on Doo as well anyway?
you said it yourself? ness was getting the entire town to follow him, and as i had a case on doo, i could get him to push the entire town to vote doo. i had no guarantee for that if i killed him

you have to understand that it was an uphill battle if me, as mafia, killed ness and hope everyone wouldnt sheep the wishes of the player that basically turned this around for town. if i keep him alive i just need to convince one person that would convince everyone else

I understand it was an uphill battle for you, but it was a high risk high rewards thing though. But then again, all this is a bit convenient for dino too, as all of it really nicely frames you, except for the Betsy kill.

I understand it was an uphill battle for you, but it was a high risk high rewards thing though. But then again, all this is a bit convenient for dino too, as all of it really nicely frames you, except for the Betsy kill.
i mean its not like dino got things too convenient for her as an accident. she kidnapped ness, who i could convice, and kidnapped betsy, who wouldnt vote for me

Back